Need Help With Pixel Searching

I've been looking up autoit pixelsearch tutorials but I can't seem to find the the set of coords. I understand how Pixel Searching works I believe from a game I used to bot on called Diablo. It would created a box around a monster (Which I believe you create with the 4 Coords) and inside the box it searches for the pixel that you put into the script say "brown".

Au3Info only gives 2 Coords and of course the 0x###### color. How do I get the other set?

If anyone could give me links to help me that would be cool, if they can walk me through it real fast via Vent, xfire, aim or msn that would be awesome. I tried on my own before coming here but can't seem to get it too work :)

Example : 1361,459. I understand how it works, my resolution is 1680, so 1361 is more then half of my screen to the right which is x, and 459 is the y coordinate going from up to down. I don't understand the actual box part, how to make it.

Edited by TheScripter

yes you can search for colors on the desktop. There is no actual box made. It simply looks for pixels in that area. There is nothing drawn on the screen.

Oh really? Alright thanks, I'm about to try this out.

But here is a question, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2V3bDCCYnk What is this called? He has boxes in the game which then allows the bot to move to that spot. You don't have to waste ton of time telling me how, just give me a brief detail so I can look it up :)