Return the size of a PHP file

Well as you can tell by the title and description INetGetSize doesn't return the size of a php file, I have no idea why but it doesn't lol, is there any other way to get the size of a php file?? any help would be appreciated.

If you wanna see why im asking just click the Link in my signature

Thanks,

Z

A great place to start Autoit 1-2-3

Maybe you could solve it with this code:

#include <Inet.au3>
$size = StringLen(_INetGetSource($url))

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the Universe is winning.

Because the actual PHP is on the server, you are only getting the output which would be smaller.

but when you think about it there has to be and actual .php file which has something in it to call the other functions... so wouldnt there still be a file?? because when i web design with php i still end up with a file size...

@funkey ill give it a try but i gotta wake up in an hour for class so ill do it while im in class lol

A great place to start Autoit 1-2-3

but when you think about it there has to be and actual .php file which has something in it to call the other functions... so wouldnt there still be a file?? because when i web design with php i still end up with a file size...

You're not allowed to view the original source of a PHP file because that is executed on the server. What you see is the output of whatever the PHP file does, HTML/JS/CSS etc wise. You will never see the original file.

Almost every server denies access to the source so you will only ever get the size of the html sent to your browser.

Correct.