TCP Question

Well.. I Wanted To Know If There Was A Way I Could... Know If A "Client" Has Disconnected Without Sending It A Message... Because I'm Working On A "Packet Filter" And I Need A Way To Know If A Client Has Disconnected And In Order To Send It A Message I Have To Make The Right Packet Structure =X

~ Thanks In Advance (Even If You Can't Help, But Tried) ~

- John

Latest Projects :- New & Improved TCP Chat

Oh.. Lol.. I Didnt Think That Would Work.. Because Under Return Value For "TcpRecv" In The Help File It Says

"Return Value

Success: Returns binary/string sent by the connected socket.

Failure: Returns "" and set @error according to Windows API WSAGetError return. "

And I Thought It Set @Error If There Was No Msg Recv'd But Thanks! It Works Like A Charm 8D

Latest Projects :- New & Improved TCP Chat

Oh.. Lol.. I Didnt Think That Would Work.. Because Under Return Value For "TcpRecv" In The Help File It Says

"Return Value

Success: Returns binary/string sent by the connected socket.

Failure: Returns "" and set @error according to Windows API WSAGetError return. "

And I Thought It Set @Error If There Was No Msg Recv'd But Thanks! It Works Like A Charm 8D

in the client u can set the func onautoitexit() when the client script closes he run that func and then close the .exe

so in the onautoitexit () func u can set tcp filewritetolog $socket has been disconnecting or something liek that

u can let the clinet send something that the server know that that client is disconnected.