Iaccessible objects IAccessible::get_accValue

yehia

i need to get the value of an object named History in Windows Live Messenger

i got inspect32.exe and accexplorer32.exe from the accessibility SDK both of them r doing the job but i really wanna do this in autoit

im searching for a solution about 4 weeks now and i cant get it work

i even tryed to automate accexplorer but the only problem is it takes focus from my msn window

this is a link to IAccessible::get_accValue

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms697312(VS.85).aspx

can anyone help me

thanks alot

The IAccessible interface is the heart of Microsoft Active Accessibility. Applications implement this Component Object Model (COM) interface to represent their custom user interface elements, which can include their client area as accessible objects, if necessary. Client applications call IAccessible methods and properties to obtain information about an application's user interface and data.

The zipped file contains TB_IAccessible.inc (the wrapper functions that call the IAccessible methods through the VTable) and PB_IAccessible.inc (a PB-like interface made by hand because the PB COM Browser is unable to do it since this component doesn't have a ProgID). Both files include the declares for the functions AccessibleObjectFromPoint and AccessibleObjectFromWindow, contained in Oleacc.dll, that can be used to retrieve a reference pointer to the IAccessible interface. Two examples, PB_TestIAcc_01. bas and EX_TestIAcc_01.bas, show how to use the PB Automation interface and the direct VTable call's functions.

http://www.jose.it-berater.org/smfforum/in...php?topic=346.0

thats what i found yet the software he included in his post is working well and i have the source code .bas file can anyone translate a BASIC file?

thanks alot

i need to get the value of an object named History in Windows Live Messenger

i got inspect32.exe and accexplorer32.exe from the accessibility SDK both of them r doing the job but i really wanna do this in autoit

im searching for a solution about 4 weeks now and i cant get it work

i even tryed to automate accexplorer but the only problem is it takes focus from my msn window

this is a link to IAccessible::get_accValue

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms697312(VS.85).aspx

can anyone help me

thanks alot

That's a library call for a compiled language. AutoIt is not a compiled language (it's an Interpreted Scripting language) and it can't use that library.

Is there a .dll available for that function?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law