Assisting someones help!

Hello my name is Lily

I rather would like to be called Lil though, or people may call me Lithium or Li.

This website seems like it could come in handy since I just stumbled upon Autoit a couple days ago and started playing around with code which interested me for the longest time but seemed so hard till now.

This website is a bit confusing I wanted to post a little information about me and would like to get to know others and I also got a script that I made which I really wish to share although it may seem really basic but it does work how I intended it to do so I am more than happy.

Anyways how would I go about talking in chat/example forums, must I await until the mod and admins accept my registration.

Merry late Christmas and Happy New Years to you guys and girls wish I found this place earlier :)

You have to have the minimum required posts to use the Examples forum. So help out a few people, if you can, or participate in other conversations. :)

You have to have the minimum required posts to use the Examples forum. So help out a few people, if you can, or participate in other conversations. :)

Thanks very much for the post, I highly doubt ill be able to help anyone out since I am just learning but ill use the helpfile as my reference or atleast give it a shot.

I am curious how many posts is the minimum please and what threads am I allowed posting in chat/general etc.