The M-Script Project

Guest Guidosoft

Guest Guidosoft

Compares WHAT properties?

You're being very vague, do you have any examples?

It cannot tell it's a stick based on the word stick unless it's STATICALLY defined in the 'database' it uses.  It doesn't know a square is a square unless you tell it exactly what it is, then it has to measure... wtf?  This won't work.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just said, from the begining it will have a predefined knowledge of basic words, it will also make up words for phoneoma and objects it sees in the real world. Different vararities of the same object will be recognized because it will store different things about the object in. So aslong as it contains those properties, then it is that object.

For example, it sees an object that is round and green.

So it knows it is round and stores this property.

It makes up the word clipto.

It is ingnores color and does not take it into account unless it keeps seeing the same color on everything.

So if it sees an object, and all of the properties in the dictionary apply to that object, not the other way around, then it is that object.

So the script might wind up a retard, or a geenious. Who knows, we still got alot of planning and thinking to do before we write the first line of code though.

You need me to explain more cause I am trying but I am not sure exactly what you want I should explain.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will work. I am working on a similar project. An assistant sort of. My projects uses Autiit and it''s based on english. I have a concise dictionary for it referrence. I have also downloaded a name encyclopedia-THE NUTTALL ENCYCLOPAEDIA of general knowledge just for fun with it.

If the AI finds something like 'know' 'heard of' and a capital word letter like eg 'Abraham', it search the encyclopaedia for referrence. Of course my one does not have all features like yours. Lack of time and experience.

The AI uses a set a predefined sentences which are standard.

An example:

Initially the program greet you with a randomly selected sentence

1. Hi. My name is Lara.

2. I'm Lara. What's up?

etc

Now if you use abusive language like 'F@&% Y*^' and the sort, the Ai detects these words and 'get angry'. If you ask her name again she replies from another set of answers.

It recognises questions like you said:

$isquest = StringInStr($input, "?")

then matches for keywords like 'what', 'when', 'who'... to indicate what to search for.

I know its kind of time consuming but that the only way I know how to do it and I have no idea at all of the speed of such a stuff.

This will all be written in purely AutoIt. I think it IS possible. Maybe slow because of autoits speed but definatly possible.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I guess it is possible but I think AutoIt will reach version 20 before you

even get a working alpha-version out, and which will do only 1/10 of what you want.

No offense :lmao:

Of course, it will be easier to code language comprehension if we give it its own simpler language then english.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm.. Vel, kanskje du har rett ? Dette er jo forsåvidt enklere enn engelsk.

Men uansett, så trur eg ikke det forenkler prosessen så veldig mye.

As Insolence says, give us a simple example where you show us how it can be done.

Because I have a very hard time figuring out how this can be done...

..sorry for my scepticism..

How does it know an object IS green? How does it know what GREEN is?

You see, I don't understand ANY of this, please come out with something example-like that does any of what you say. You cannot change a file into an object, unless it's hard coded.

Make a program that can determine what I want and I'll be amazed. I'll ask it to hand me an object, I'll describe the object and it should return the object.

I.E.

Mr. Program, could you pass me the silver, oval shapped object to your left?

to which Mr. Program should respond

Here is your spoon

This is a cool idea, but I don't see it happening, sorry for being rude

Edited by Insolence
"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Determinism cannot explain quantum superposition, hence my comment that you give the computer a leg up. The REGs at the Global Consciousness Project use quantum-indeterminate electronic noise. Notice the word indeterminate there compared with the philosophy of free-will, so-called determinism. Conflict. By the way, this is me.

You know a lot more about the subject then me :lmao:

Who are you on that?

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Guest Guidosoft

How does it know an object IS green?  How does it know what GREEN is?

You see, I don't understand ANY of this, please come out with something example-like that does any of what you say.  You cannot change a file into an object, unless it's hard coded.

Make a program that can determine what I want and I'll be amazed.  I'll ask it to hand me an object, I'll describe the object and it should return the object.

I.E.

Mr. Program, could you pass me the silver, oval shapped object to your left?

to which Mr. Program should respond

Here is your spoon

This is a cool idea, but I don't see it happening, sorry for being rude

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually the correct response would be no. If it answered you the way you suggested it would not be working properly. You would ask why not, and it would say something like, "Because I am a program." or something like that based on its own reasoning.

Guido, obvioulsy I meant if it was placed in a dining room or something like that.

And WHAT REASONING ARE YOU REFERRING TO!?

Guest Guidosoft

Based on its own reasoning.

It may come to the conclusion it cannot because it has no hands or that it cannot because it can't find one. Witch ever comes first, or whatever. Or it might not be able to because it doesn't know what your talking about.

That presents another problem :lmao:

It'll have to be EXTREMELY specific. It could be a bear trap, among other things.

[EDIT]

What reasoning?

Of course IT'S OWN, but what is it based on? Do you have any work done yet?

Edited by Insolence

Guest Guidosoft

It does not have to be extreamly specific. Humans communicate with humans specifically and still screw up. Just like we are doing now. We just need to make the thing really smart and really anticipative. It multiple things fit the description it will assume you are talking about multiple things.

"Do you have any work done yet."

Well, actually, I am gona start a flow chart in a little bit.

I might right a little script that answers questions and listens to things you say first. Of course, then i would be doing all the work lol.

It could be a bear trap among other things.

But what if there is no bear trap in the room?

Then it is obviously not.

So through the proccess of elimination, it can figure out wth your talking about.

Edited by Guidosoft

How does it know what a ROOM is, how does it determine whether it can be in that room or not?

You're being WAY too vague. It does have to be extremely specific. We're not communicating specifically, at least you're not :lmao:

I suppose, fun?

It'd be interesting, at least.

Guest Guidosoft

What exactly would be the point of this ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*Guidosoft slaps encryption on the back of the head

Anyway, as I said, the script DOES have a predefined knowledge of basic color words and will know what green is. Green is a color with the value #00FF00. You see? It will know what a color and sight and things like that are because it will be given this knowledge from the start. Whatever senses it will have, it must have this predefined knowledge. Humans have a predefined language when they are born and babies know it. But IT WILL be able to apply words to new things and use them to think.

Predefined words:

Is/Are/Am/Were/Was/Will/Be

Has/Have/Had

etc.

It will know what an word or object is by memory of how it looks or is done.

For example: We look at a ball, we remember how a ball looks, and its name is ball.

Simalarities will be noted in the memory and in what it sees to enable, different vararities of the same object.

Verbs can also be in memory. An animation of action or suttin lli dat.

So, words can be too things:

Absolute association with memory,

or defined by other words.

I am still pondering this.

Will we make this world... what the hell are you talking about now?

Of course green has a value in OUR world, I thought the whole idea is THIS PROGRAM makes a world out of our computers...

You're still being vague, we have all the tools to identify and remember a ball. This program doesn't have anything right now. Please make something to demonstrate this. It's still a vague idea for a project IMO.

why not have the program ask you if it doesnt know something?

btw, after it knows so much it will probably freeze up your computer either from filling the hard drive or filling the memory

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]