The M-Script Project

Guest Guidosoft

yoyoyo i started to create some bots, but i found one little problem.

whe need to have a gosub command like basic!

i have a nice book that learns ya how to make AI's with basic, but i see that a whe really need a goSUB to make in do 2 things at the same time.

isn't there a funcsub or something??

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to sound pedantic but this sort of chatter belongs in the Chat forum.

Most of you sound like you are at a stage in your life where you are not capable of rational thoughts so how the heck are you going to develop such a program.  :lmao:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree entirely.

I'm 16... all I want is food, me-time, and a video game here and there. (excluding the obvious T n' A obession)

I try to understand this kind of stuff, so I'm asking questions. Pacman if you know the answer to the questions I'm asking please enlighten me, I want to learn o:)

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Guido and company,

can you please order ideas,

in a structured way:

Basics of AI. :lmao:

1. .....

etct........

and so on, I mean a Summary,

Thanks o:)

zeroZshadow you dont need gosub, make a summary also, please

Edited by BasicOs
Autoit.es - Foro Autoit en Español Word visitors Image Clustrmap image: - Football Spanish team - Spanish team: Casillas, Iniesta, Villa, Xavi, Puyol, Campdevilla, etc..Programando en Autoit+Html - Coding Autoit-Html - Arranca programas desde Internet - Preprocesador de Autoit a http

i think you should just go download that virus thingy, bonzibuddy or whatever.. is that what ur talking about though? and i still don't understand what you guys want this thing to do anyways, that would help a a bunch :lmao:

FootbaG

Guest Guidosoft

i think you should just go download that virus thingy, bonzibuddy or whatever.. is that what ur talking about though? and i still don't understand what you guys want this thing to do anyways, that would help a a bunch :lmao:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. I want to create an artificially intellegent autoitscript bod capable of its own logical reasoning and rashional thaught. I already have an idea in my head on how this is to be accomplished but it is very difficult to express and therefore I have been giving you very vaugue ideas. However, I have a pretty good idea in my head already witch should work well. I am just having problems coding it because of the lack of structure autoit has. Autoit does not have any oop or gosub. It is still possible though, but very difficult.

Human: no

ALICE: Are you serious?

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

I asked that Alice bot some questions.

It really can give the right answers.

One question it didn't understand:

Human: How long do you sleep?

ALICE: I will live forever.

:lmao:

And what does this mean:

Human: How long is that?

ALICE: Space and time are mere abstractions.

Human: Where do you live?

ALICE: My location is Oakland, California. Where are you?

Human: In the Netherlands.

ALICE: That was a long time ago.

Human: Are you smart?

ALICE: Yes. I am highly intelligent.

Human: I don't believe it.

ALICE: It's the truth.

Human: Prove it.

ALICE: It is self-evident.

Human: Are you rich?

ALICE: No but my botmaster is named "Rich."

Human: And his brother?

ALICE: Where did he get it?

Human: What is your brother called?

ALICE: Are you asking about my brother called?

Human: What's the name of your brother?

ALICE: I was created by Dr. Richard S. Wallace.

As you see it's not perfect. You really need to make the bot understand words sentences.

And half sentences/questions too like "And his brother?"

This is going to be really hard.

I wish you the best of luck, Guido.

Try my coooool bot ! :lmao:

While 1
$say = InputBox("My AI-Bot","what do you want to do ?")

Select

Case StringInStr($say,"eat")
MsgBox(64,"","Sorry..can't help you with that !")

Case StringInStr($say,"sleep")
MsgBox(64,"","mm...sleep...me get sleepy..")
Sleep(6000)
MsgBox(64,"","Ooops...I felt asleep." & @CRLF & "Hoho !!")

EndSelect

Wend

Written directly into the forum, but it should work.

Haven't tried it yet, but I'm very proud of that I managed to think out such a great script. o:)

If you don't understand it I can try to explain.

PS !

Yes, I'm actually kidding.

Actually !

lol.

The best part of that was 'Hoho !!'

Guido. What you want to do isn't very hard. Talk to some people on www.cultdeadcow.com about the new project =) DarkSorc is in charge of that project. ASM virii AI creation tools for longhorn, enjoy.

-I am the giver of life and the bringer of death.

i will help if its just simple like those stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid web bots, but we can make it much, much, much, much, much, not as much, much, much, much, much, much smarter

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Guest Guidosoft

Well, I will try my best to do all the hard work.

At the same time I will try to prevent myself from dying of mental fustration. :lmao:o:):):)

Everyone who wants to join click here and join:

I will sumon thee when it is time to begin the work:

http://www.groups.yahoo.com/groups/AutoItWorks

If ye ain't got no account type thingy bober, then thee must get new account at yahoo.comy. OKYDOKYMOKY?

i joined it, can u believe some one already had the name xenogis?

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Guest Guidosoft

I THINk we should right a chat bot first. And once we got that, we will have all the understanding about language comprehension we need to go on.

i have an book about AI with a part about bots who can anwser.

should i translate parts an put it on ur group?

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...

yeah that would be cool, i can't wait for this program

Guest Guidosoft

Sure. Go ahead. o:)

This gona be so cool. :):):)

Tooo much coding in my head.... can't resolve procedure to understand language.... :lmao:

OK I GOT IT!

Wait no....

I am getting closer though.

Also, to be a little off-topic... what you just said contradicts itself.  It's not free will if it's based off of other factors.  If a man has a gun to your head and says 'Make me a ham sammich,' you're going to do it.  Not because of free will, but because of 'other factors.'

I suggest you rename it to 'Decision making' to simply please my ego on having recently learned this and putting it into context o:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nearly every thought and action we have and take is based on many related and unrelated thoughts, actions and their results in our past. Even those we have forgotten are represented by the subconcious. All of these are "factors" affecting our current and future thoughts & actions. Even your example leaves us with "free will", we are still free to disobey (everyone is free to be stupid or maybe just angry). On many occasions I have read of holdups wherein the intended victim refused the robber's demands, these stories had a variety of results both negative and positive for the intended victim.

It is hard to have a completely isolated thought or action.

:lmao:

[font="Verdana"]Thanks for the response.Gene[/font]Yes, I know the punctuation is not right...