Poker: Odds Calculator

Hey,

well I started to play poker on Everest Poker and I saw many expensive tools for Poker, like PokerTracker or Texas Calculatem.

I was very interested in Texas Calculatem (http://www.calculatem.com/). A tool telling me my winning change, % to straight and and and ... (something like this screenshot http://www.calculatem.de/screenshot.php#).

Well I thought why spend so much money if I can do it with AutoIt?

I got many ideas and I read alot about Poker but I have a main problem:

I cant find the cards on the memory (Like Ass Hearts, 4 Spades) and in the Handhistory file you cant find the "current" hand.

I am using MHS www.memoryhacking.com to find the adresses but I am not able to find them (I searcherd for a string like Ass Hearts = Ah, 4 Spades = 4s).

Would be nice if someone has an idea.

Best regards

Thnx I already know NomadMemory.au3, its a very nice script.

But in fact not even Cheat Engine helps me out.

I search for "Text" for example As (Ass spades), ofc I find many values.

So I wait next round and search in the results for 8d (8 Diamonds), but the

results never change their value. They keep always "As".

Maybe the cards are not in the memory like : As, 8d, Jh etc... :/

Edited by hendrikhe

I don't think the poker sites are that stupid so they will make it possible to use cheat engine. There is many ways to hide the real value like using a fake variable to store the value and a Random number to make it almost impossible to get the value without knowing the random number. But since it's random it's not that likely, especially not if the number can be from 0 to 1000 or even higher and will keep changing every time.

The values for the cards will be in memory somewhere, but as to what they are it could be anything. the value for the ace of hearts could be -5647329564436 for all we would know. You could try searching for things you can find and maybe find a static adress and maybe those values are offset by 2 or 4. The easiest way would be to use the pixel related functions to simply read those cards from the screen, if you code the pixelgetcolor and pixelsearch's right, it could be just as reliable as directly reading it from memory.

I like cookies?

This poker site, how does it work? Is it all in flash or php?

@Fend

The address won't be static if they did the way I tried to explain. The address will keep changing and you won't be able to get any values (even if you did it would be useless in a script). If they then added for example a timer to change the address you can stop trying.

I agree with you that the pixel functions might be the best way to do it.

This poker site, how does it work? Is it all in flash or php?

@Fend

The address won't be static if they did the way I tried to explain. The address will keep changing and you won't be able to get any values (even if you did it would be useless in a script). If they then added for example a timer to change the address you can stop trying.

I agree with you that the pixel functions might be the best way to do it.

What do you exactly mean by php? ~

There are also poker games such as PokerStars which is a client game (reading memory/pixels)

bitmaps would work better than pixel imo, but bitmaps aren't basically supported.

Well I assume the page is dynamically created and doesn't have to be reloaded every time something changes.

One way to get a dynamic page is to use the language php, another way is Flash and actionscript or AJAX.

Depending on the (script) language there is different methods to use, that's why I'm asking.

Heh. It's "ACE" not "ass." Ass means something entirely different, and vulgar.

Also, reading pixels is your best and easiest method of getting card values. From there, you have some surprisingly heavy calculation to do.