Mouseclick on a pixel

Do you know the Pixel coordinates, or are you looking for it?

If you know, then it is:

MouseClick("left",x_coord,y_coord)

If you are looking for it then you need to do some work with PixelSearch()

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

What would the code look like when you want the mouse to click over a pixel. Can't find the solution myself.

First of all if your searching for a pixel yourself then you would need the function, 'PixelSearch'.

Look it up in the help file.

For example,

$coord = PixelSearch() ;<-- look in help file for the parameters.
MouseClick("Left", $coord[0], $coord[1])

I'm gonna guess that you mean:

You want to watch a particular spot on the screen, and when that spot turns a certain color you want to click on some other spot on the screen.

If that is the case, then you want to: (pseudo-code)

:start a loop

:use PixelGetColor() to look at a spot

:If the spot is the right color - click somewhere

:end your loop

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]