timer problems

is there any way to stop / freeze / resume a timer??

i can only init and diff it.

ITS NOT GOOD FOR MY MEDIA PLAYER

pleas help :lmao:

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...

is there any way to stop / freeze / resume a timer??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Read and store the value as $offset, or something that makes sense to you.

When you read your (restarted timer) add your offset thereto.

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.

wouldn't it be better to start a new timer when i freeze, stopit when i unfreeze and pull that off the original timer??

but can i SET the timer on a sertan time??

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...

wouldn't it be better to start a new timer when i freeze, stopit when i unfreeze and pull that off the original timer??

Mebbe - depends on what length of time it is that you care about, and which way you want to do the math. For your latter question , refer to the doc. If it don't take an argument, then you have no way of telling it where to start :lmao:

As all you need is some addition or subtraction, and we have +/- operators, you got what you need to do the job as best I can tell.

Edited by flyingboz

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.