press button when detect hex value

jap4n

Hi, how do I make a script that press a button when it detects a specific Hex value? I couldn't find it on the help files. If there are any information on this problem in the help files, please tell me where it is.

Thanks for helping!

press a button when it detects a specific Hex value?

Kind of hard to help if we don't know what the hex value is... What do you want to detect????

Help file is organized by function - you can detect windows/controls in windows/content in windows, colors, mouse positions, etc.

Try to describe what you want to do in those terms looking through the help file, or in rephrasing your question.

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.

Hi, the hex value is 0xBD0000. It is the value of a monster. I need help on a script that will move close to the monster when it detects it and press a key. In other words, an aimbot. Is this possible?

Thx for helping.

Edited by jap4n

Hi, I managed to get this code:

WinWaitActive("(i put my game name here)")

sleep (2000)

$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, 800, 600, 0xc60000 )

If Not @error Then

MsgBox(0, "X and Y are:", $coord[0] & "," & $coord[1])

EndIf

Why doesn't it detect anything when I am in the game? There is the color c60000 in there.

Hi, it works okay now.

The game uses arrows to move. I'm trying to make a formula for the time it takes to move from my position to the other pixel, but it seems insufficient.

I am new to AutoIt, so I don't know if it has that function. Is there a way to move to a specific pixel using arrows?

Thanks.

Edited by jap4n