help whit controlmouseclick

Global $Idle = False
hotkeyset ("{f1}","pause")
HotKeySet ("{f2}","stop")

$1= wingethandle ("[CLASS:MapleStoryClass]")

$w1 = InputBox("Delay Check", "Enter The Delay between each function in seconds.(i use about 1500 seconds)")
$w2 = InputBox("Delay Check", "Enter The Delay before starting the bot in seconds.(i use about 5000 to 10000 seconds)")
WinFlash("[CLASS:MapleStoryClass]","", 10, 500) 
sleep ($w2)
do 

$2= ControlClick ("","",$1,"left",10,430, 341)

sleep ($w1)
$3=controlclick ("","",$1,"left",10,580, 387)

sleep ($w1)
$5=controlsend  ("","",$1,"{up}")

sleep ($w1)
$6=controlclick ("","",$1,"left",40,404, 350)

sleep ($w1)
until run ("")
func pause()
    $Idle = Not $Idle
Do
If $Idle = True then        
    sleep (10)
EndIf
until $Idle = False

EndFunc
func stop ()
    exit 
    endfunc

the problem is that when im in game and out of the game its needing to click on some spots but all it do is to move the mouse over on the point... lets say i want the mouse to go to x:404, y:350

and the mouse is on x:500 y:500 its just move from x:500,y:500 to x:404,y:350 but if they are on then same point so i start hold the mouse on x:404, y:350 then it clicks ?

so even i need a script to move the mouse or to click there i want it to click (in game)

sorry for some bad english :/

Global $Idle = False
hotkeyset ("{f1}","pause")
HotKeySet ("{f2}","stop")

$1= wingethandle ("[CLASS:MapleStoryClass]")

$w1 = InputBox("Delay Check", "Enter The Delay between each function in seconds.(i use about 1500 seconds)")
$w2 = InputBox("Delay Check", "Enter The Delay before starting the bot in seconds.(i use about 5000 to 10000 seconds)")
WinFlash("[CLASS:MapleStoryClass]","", 10, 500) 
sleep ($w2)
do 

$2= ControlClick ("","",$1,"left",10,430, 341)

sleep ($w1)
$3=controlclick ("","",$1,"left",10,580, 387)

sleep ($w1)
$5=controlsend  ("","",$1,"{up}")

sleep ($w1)
$6=controlclick ("","",$1,"left",40,404, 350)

sleep ($w1)
until run ("")
func pause()
    $Idle = Not $Idle
Do
If $Idle = True then        
    sleep (10)
EndIf
until $Idle = False

EndFunc
func stop ()
    exit 
    endfunc

the problem is that when im in game and out of the game its needing to click on some spots but all it do is to move the mouse over on the point... lets say i want the mouse to go to x:404, y:350

and the mouse is on x:500 y:500 its just move from x:500,y:500 to x:404,y:350 but if they are on then same point so i start hold the mouse on x:404, y:350 then it clicks ?

so even i need a script to move the mouse or to click there i want it to click (in game)

sorry for some bad english :/

I think this Mouseclick( might work better. http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/f.../MouseClick.htm

Also, if you are doing this for maple story, it might now work. I think maple story has placed ways to stop/track people who do automation.

I think this Mouseclick( might work better. http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/f.../MouseClick.htm

Also, if you are doing this for maple story, it might now work. I think maple story has placed ways to stop/track people who do automation.

hmm in maplestory there was a program there could do it automatic while you was doing somethink else

and yes i know mouseclick but then i cant do somethink else while its clicking :)?

Edited by TheOnlyOne