ControlClick how to?

I want to make a Crop in CS2, crop to one or more photos, my problem is that when I send press C to crop .. then I need to Click and hold and drag mouse over the photo. from mouse x:2 y:2 to mouse x:200 y:200 and then release.

I try some help from F1 but with autoit window info I don`t get any ID.

so i need some help pls. tnx

Run("C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Photoshop.exe")

WinWaitActive("Adobe Photoshop")

For $i = 221 to 221

send('{alt}')

send("{DOWN 2}")

send("{ENTER }")

WinWaitActive("Open")

Send("0" & $i & ".jpg")

send("{ENTER}")

send('{c}')

bad ->>>>> ControlClick ( "0221.jpg @ 33,3% (RGB/8#)", "", 1 [, "right" [, 2 [, 4 [, 6 ]]]] )

I actually have no photoshop at this computer where i am sitting right now, but afaik, photoshop has a built-in scripting or macro feature. I think its accessed over the File-menu. Already tried that?

YEs but I need to crop the image to a specify W and H - Auto Crop & Straighten crop the image by the "eye"

I need to crop by w: 300 mm and h: 200 mm

Whats this?? remove all those square brackets.

ControlClick ( "0221.jpg @ 33,3% (RGB/8#)", "", 1 [, "right" [, 2 [, 4 [, 6 ]]]] )

see what you can do is this: first set the cordinates of ur top left corner, by "mousemove"

then "mousedown" to click and drag. Then "mousemove" to ur bottom left corner. and then mousemvoe to ur bottom right corner and finally mouseup.

This will do the selection of the area to crop

Edited by Manjish
[font="Garamond"]Manjish Naik[/font]Engineer, Global Services - QPSHoneywell Automation India LimitedE-mail - Manjish.Naik@honeywell.com

Whats this?? remove all those square brackets.

see what you can do is this: first set the cordinates of ur top left corner, by "mousemove"

then "mousedown" to click and drag. Then "mousemove" to ur bottom left corner. and then mousemvoe to ur bottom right corner and finally mouseup.

This will do the selection of the area to crop

DONE

I record a script in photoshop to make the crop and two lines in autoit to click ok and repeat ... and I`m done :)

TNX for help

Edited by mcnmihail