Really need help, automatic posting

Hello,

I need to find out a script for automatic posting on this page:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-PostAd?EventEnd...mp;ChangePhoto=

Can you help me with that please.

Thanks

That script could be used for malicious purposes, so I'm not gonna help until you tell me what the script is gonna be used for.

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

That script could be used for malicious purposes, so I'm not gonna help until you tell me what the script is gonna be used for.

malicious purposes!! No I just want to post an automatic ad every one hour, this wbsite for advertising, the problem is alot of traffic, when I post my ad after few minutes goes to the second page and after one hour you will find it in the 30 page.

I'm trying to find a script to post my ad every one hour.

Thanks

any clue??

Like AgentSmith15 said, find a Firefox extension. If you don't use Firefox, you should start. Otherwise, look into IE.au3.

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

Good for you... You know we do suggest alternatives which is what AgentSmith15 said... But then again IE.au3 was suggested too. And it is FULLY documented- just have a look in the help file (and I must say most of the functions in the general help file have excellent examples of use...). So the fact that you don't know how to use it is just like your post.... It contained no code, so there were no attempts that we saw that you actually tried it. More like you looked at it, saw the size of it and went "No chance! I'll see if they can write it for me..."

Those who help themselves will get better help... :)

Cheers,

Brett