IE embed object but with flash files

yehia

i have an embed IE object in a win and the page its loading have about 2 flash files loading on it

can i stop it from loading them or at least load only a part of the page

what i mean is can we exclude parts of the php page from being loaded in the embedded object?

i have an embed IE object in a win and the page its loading have about 2 flash files loading on it

can i stop it from loading them or at least load only a part of the page

what i mean is can we exclude parts of the php page from being loaded in the embedded object?

So you know how you use _IEBodyWriteHTML () to turn source code into the web page. What you need to do is change the source code to exlude the flash or php part of the program by using string parsing functions.

thanks alot can u give me an example i already modified the page's source but the page have some server sided parts like name of user and things like that which is a var but in the html file as a string this vars changes evertime a different user uses the script and with modifying the pages source its just a constant

i guess u didnt understand what i said ...

You have been given your answer in post #2. FYI it won't be done for you. Volly also posted an alternative solution, so you should be able to work something out.