FileSelectFolder with checkboxes

KJohn

I think the title speaks for itself. But if not, what I basically want to achieve is similar to this: (eg in Vista/7) Control Panel > Indexing Options - Hit 'Modify' to get the 'Indexed Locations' GUI.. And you'll see what I mean...

I think the title speaks for itself. But if not, what I basically want to achieve is similar to this: (eg in Vista/7) Control Panel > Indexing Options - Hit 'Modify' to get the 'Indexed Locations' GUI.. And you'll see what I mean...

Check my UDF ShellTristateTreeView()... or better take a look into the SMF source :lmao:, as that source contains some bug-fixes I didn't implement in ShellTristateTreeView() anymore :) ...

Check my UDF ShellTristateTreeView()... or better take a look into the SMF source :lmao:, as that source contains some bug-fixes I didn't implement in ShellTristateTreeView() anymore :) ...

That was certainly helpful (since I now know what people are calling it)! It's a quite a bit more complicated that what I had expected so I won't be using it but it's something to learn from.