Tray option

Hello! I have written a pretty large script for World of Warcraft and now I am concerned about Warden detecting my script.I compile the script so that no autoit process is running, but now I am concerned about Warden looking for window titles,classes and so on.The only window that gets created and I couldn't figure how to disable is the tray icon.

Please notice that I'm not talking about hiding it, it would be great if there was a way to actually not even create it at all.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Check out:

Opt ("TrayIconHide", 1)

Also, remember that Warden is there for a reason :) Using bots decreases the game experience for others, as does activities such as power level and gold farming services. Thats why I am mostly against them too.

Cheers,

Brett

Check out:

Opt ("TrayIconHide", 1)

Also, remember that Warden is there for a reason :) Using bots decreases the game experience for others, as does activities such as power level and gold farming services. Thats why I am mostly against them too.

Cheers,

Brett

Hello! The bot I am writing does not actually do anything that a normal player does so it does not interfere with others' game experience.Just to state how it stands.

Also, the tray hiding does not really solve the problem.While the tray icon is hidden from view, it still exists, so someone looking for its class/title can still find it.

Anyway, thanks for the input!

Well you reminded me. AutoIt has a hidden window-

Read this topic for more:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=86898

Cheers,

Brett

Thanks for the link.I renamed the window, but its class is still AutoIt V3, so it could be found.And if I close the window, the script shuts down.Right now I'm looking at the option of writing a program to patch the generated .exe in order to change the class style.Let's see if that works.

In the meantime, any other suggestions are appreciated.Thanks!

Thanks for the link.I renamed the window, but its class is still AutoIt V3, so it could be found.And if I close the window, the script shuts down.Right now I'm looking at the option of writing a program to patch the generated .exe in order to change the class style.Let's see if that works.

In the meantime, any other suggestions are appreciated.Thanks!

You may use:

GUIDelete($GUI)

This will delete the gui but not exit the script :lmao:

Remember to replace the $GUI bit with you GUI handle name :)

Cheers

Ashww

X)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Projects: Account Control Wii style gui Bingo Caller - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Want a website? Click here!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -I use my Blackberry Storm to browse the forum! Please be patient!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You may use:

GUIDelete($GUI)

This will delete the gui but not exit the script :lmao:

Remember to replace the $GUI bit with you GUI handle name :)

Cheers

Ashww

X)

Hello! I tried what you mentioned, does not work.I renamed my compiled script's autoit window to 'winamp2' and tried the following code:

CODE

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 1)

$var = WinList("[CLASS:AutoIt v3]")

For $i = 1 to $var[0][0]

MsgBox(0, "Details", "Title=" & $var[$i][0] & @LF & "Handle=" & $var[$i][1] & " Class= " & WinGetClassList($var[$i][1]))

GUIDelete($var[$i][1])

Next

This brings up several things:

1.The window does not get deleted

2.AutoIt finds the window, but it reports the class as being 'Edit'.It clearly finds it by seaching for 'AutoIt v3' classes though.

@bingotheclowno

GuiDelete works only for GUI created in your script :)

Try : WinClose ; WinKill

Cheers, FireFox.

Yes, figured GuiDelete would work only on that.Winclose/Winkill kill the script too, unfortunately.I can say I solved my issue by writing a small python program to bytecode patch the compiled executable of the script.However, I will try to suggest a feature, maybe just for the obfuscator, to produce random/user chosen window classes and PE resources.

Thanks for the provided help, guys!