about 'controlclick'

use controlclick in two windows with the same title ... sometime it does not work ,any idea to improve? thanks!

part of my script:

WinSetTitle("****","","aaa")

WinSetTitle("****","","bbb")

$b = WinGetHandle("bbb")

$a=WinGetHandle("aaa")

Dim $i=8

While $i

ControlClick("","",$b,"left",1,588,539)

Sleep(500)

ControlClick("","",$b,"left",1,550,539)

Sleep(500)

ControlClick("","",$a,"left",1,588,539)

Sleep(500)

ControlClick("","",$a,"left",1,550,539)

$i=$i-1

WEnd

use controlclick in two windows with the same title ... sometime it does not work ,any idea to improve? thanks!

part of my script:

WinSetTitle("****","","aaa")

WinSetTitle("****","","bbb")

$b = WinGetHandle("bbb")

$a=WinGetHandle("aaa")

Dim $i=8

While $i

ControlClick("","",$b,"left",1,588,539)

Sleep(500)

ControlClick("","",$b,"left",1,550,539)

Sleep(500)

ControlClick("","",$a,"left",1,588,539)

Sleep(500)

ControlClick("","",$a,"left",1,550,539)

$i=$i-1

WEnd

Use the window handles instead. Also, your $a and $b are window handles and don't belong in the third parameter of ControlClick():
$avWinList = WinList("****", "")

For $i = 1 To 8
    For $n = 1 To $avWinList[0][0]
        ControlClick($avWinList[$n][1], "", "", "left", 1, 588, 539)
        Sleep(500)
        ControlClick($avWinList[$n][1], "", "", "left", 1, 550, 539)
        Sleep(500)
    Next
Next

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Use the window handles instead. Also, your $a and $b are window handles and don't belong in the third parameter of ControlClick():

$avWinList = WinList("****", "")

For $i = 1 To 8
    For $n = 1 To $avWinList[0][0]
        ControlClick($avWinList[$n][1], "", "", "left", 1, 588, 539)
        Sleep(500)
        ControlClick($avWinList[$n][1], "", "", "left", 1, 550, 539)
        Sleep(500)
    Next
Next

thx ,but i don't understand..

the $avWinList[1][1] = $a ,$avWinList[2][1] = $b whether the title was changed, my english is poor...

thx ,but i don't understand..

the $avWinList[1][1] = $a ,$avWinList[2][1] = $b whether the title was changed, my english is poor...

The code I posted uses WinList() to get an array of all windows with a matching title. This makes changing the titles in order to recognize the different windows unnecessary. The array contains the handles to the windows, which are unique even if the titles match. The loop then uses the handles to identify each window and pass the two ControlClick() to each.

I don't understand your reference to "$avWinList[1][1] = $a ,$avWinList[2][1] = $b" since that does not appear in my code. The window handles are being used directly from the array without copying them to $a and $b in my code.

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

The code I posted uses WinList() to get an array of all windows with a matching title. This makes changing the titles in order to recognize the different windows unnecessary. The array contains the handles to the windows, which are unique even if the titles match. The loop then uses the handles to identify each window and pass the two ControlClick() to each.

I don't understand your reference to "$avWinList[1][1] = $a ,$avWinList[2][1] = $b" since that does not appear in my code. The window handles are being used directly from the array without copying them to $a and $b in my code.

thanks a lot!