aid plsss

sisu

I salute all harry 2 weeks and that's why we manage to call you ...

I need a script ...

I tried to make run netstat-n but it did not work

I tried to make a showing programel connections ...

can someone help me?

ms

Edited by sisu

ms but we intes there anything you could give me the script .. plsss

We don't write scripts for people. We assist with problems they are having with their own scripts.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

ah ...

plsss help me just this once

how he did it?

made in another language and see a car that is hard even the best and I want to make me a

like that http://fisierulmeu.ro/22N47METRRS8/Xardas-...tealer-exe.html

ms than aid remain indebted

And my final answer is;

Write it yourself. If you have a problem then ask for assistance and be sure to post what you tried.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• Developers

As stated: Use the search option of this forum.

This is one of the hits you get: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...&pid=602833

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

That goes ..:)((

I would like something that genu

http://fisierulmeu.ro/22N47METRRS8/Xardas-...tealer-exe.html

ms

I am done with this thread..

*click*

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)