How can Disable screen recording on win dows

No program should record your screen if you don't want it unless it's sort of virus or so. Please keep in mind that it's almost impossible to monitor for this activity because calling screen capture function may be whether by the user's will or the program's design. If you can be more specific we might be able to understand your meaning.

Edited by Authenticity

No program should record your screen if you don't want it unless it's sort of virus or so. Please keep in mind that it's almost impossible to monitor for this activity because calling screen capture function may be whether by the user's will or the program's design. If you can be more specific we might be able to understand your meaning.

ohh thanks for answer me

why i need it ?//// because i am making one cd learning all files learning flash file i want protect file on my cd if run my files flash or *.swf user cannot record my screen file file learning

help me please

Edited by aliguard

The only thing I can think of right now is to disable internet protocol in the process time but it still doesn't limit the ability to take screen shots and send them when internet protocol is available. >< it's sort of the problem like "How can I make sure no body keylogging my system?" heh sorry brother but there is no simple solution for this in my head :)

The only thing I can think of right now is to disable internet protocol in the process time but it still doesn't limit the ability to take screen shots and send them when internet protocol is available. >< it's sort of the problem like "How can I make sure no body keylogging my system?" heh sorry brother but there is no simple solution for this in my head :)

thanksssssssssss