OCR Problem

clasher

Hi all, I am mostly new in autoit but old in coding:(, and I searched all the forums but can't get any help from there.

I am trying to write a basic MTGO trading bot atm, I have got most of the all things work except from OCR.

I tried Real OCR topic, minicap topic, even the same code in climberman's mtgo sample script. I am using vista, and office 2007 also have the regedit and shared folder options for making ocr works.

The problem is that Which script I ever use, it won't make anything:(

The thing that I am looking is the main algorithm for OCR scripts:( or some tips about it:(

I hope you guys help me,

Also all mtgo trading bot script coders can reach me with clasher.my@gmail.com , sharing informations will be good:)

Best regards

This is the code that I am trying to make out. It is the same as climberman's mtgo bot final version ocr part. I will explain my problem below of the code.

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <ScreenCapture.au3>
#include <File.au3>

Func OCR()

Dim $miDoc 
    Dim $Doc
    Dim $str
    Dim $oWord
    Dim $sArray[500]
    Const $miLANG_ENGLISH = 9

$sTargetImage = "C:\Users\clasher\Desktop\Clasher MTGO Bot\images\OCR_tgt.jpg"
    _ScreenCapture_Capture($sTargetImage, 0, 550, 355, 570, $fcursor = false)

$miDoc =ObjCreate("MODI.Document")
    $miDocView = ObjCreate("MiDocViewer.MiDocView")
    $miDoc.Create("C:\Users\clasher\Desktop\Clasher MTGO Bot\images\OCR_tgt.jpg")
    $miDoc.Ocr($miLANG_ENGLISH, True, False)

$i = 0
    For $oWord in $miDoc.Images(0).Layout.Words

$str = $str & $oWord.text & @CRLF
            ConsoleWrite($oWord.text & @CRLF)
        $sArray[$i] = $oWord.text
        $i += 1
    Next
    _FileWriteFromArray("C:\Users\clasher\Desktop\Clasher MTGO Bot\images\OCR_tgt.txt", $sArray, 0)

Endfunc

Here is the problem.

I think that this code is trying to capture imagefrom the given pixels, and after that it will save it to the directory given there with a name specified. Then it will create modi objects about this capture .jpg file. and with a for loop it will figure it out and write it an array, This is all I figured. Now my questions,

I have all required classes in my regedit file, and all required modi folder in my windows section. I have installed office 2007 3 times in a row. Now when I run this script basically nothing happens, there is no jpg file or txt file created in my folders and it wont capture the words.

I am still looking forward to a just a little help about this code:(