Questions and I guess simple help.

Szefer

Hello, I'am quite new to this. My requested help is regarding. If its possible to get the "commands" for mouse buttons that is uniqe for the mouse itself. Like 4-5 buttons on the mouse, they got no commands to get those to "Mousedown" or is it only the middle,left,right that exists?

And also, if there is any commands for the CTRL,ALT,SHIFT. Just like for HotKeySet("CTRL", "start") or something like that, because it isent working for me.

If this makes any sence please try helping me.

Thanks and bye.

As for the first part of the question I believe it's the responsibility of the driver to post the correct task of the appropriate key, i.e, if you have 5 buttons and 2 are not standard they probably sending the same key-code like a valid mouse click button so if you have 2 other buttons for the thumb like up and down they probably sending same thing as left or right send or registering a mouse wheel up or down key-code.

About HotKeySet or Send functions read the help file because some combination just not allowed by system design of windows, CTRL can be bounded like HotKeySet('{CTRL}', 'Blah') or HotKeySet('^', 'Blah_')

My bad, there is no such combination lol, Try to bind to LCTRL and RCTRL to achieve the CTRL thing... also ^ won't work either.

Edit: I give up, no such thing to register only ctrl as HotKey because it's always pressed first and unlike alt has special meaning.

Edited by Authenticity

So there is no way to get the CTRL or SHIFT button just, presst down to start out the script? all the questions are regarded to start the script, the mouse things also. I want to start it on SHIFT,CTRL or the unknown mouse buttons on the side. :/

But is there a way, please yes or no :) Because im not so good and dont understand everything.. ;p