SplashImageOn

vickerps

hello

When i create a script i use a background image to restrict the desktop. For example

SplashImageOn(-1, "D:\utility\800h.bmp",@DeskTopWidth,@DeskTopHeight,-1,-1,3)

However you cannot use SplashImageOn with SplashTextOn which i also use alot as 'please wait messages' when the script is doing hidden tasks that may make the user think the program has frozen.

the reason why these cannot be used together is because of the splashOff command it turns both off. Can there not be Off command which is seperate for each. hopefully that would solve the prob.

i think you can disable the desktop like this

WinSetState ( "Program Manager", "", @SW_DISABLE )

not sure though

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

However you cannot use SplashImageOn with SplashTextOn which i also use alot as 'please wait messages' when the script is doing hidden tasks that may make the user think the program has frozen.

Can there not be Off command which is seperate for each. hopefully that would solve the prob.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like the idea of controlling each separately, but I assume there is a technical reason the doc states only one can exist at a time. For a work-around you could use ToolTip instead of SplashTextOn.

Phillip