automate right-clicking av saveing a file in a certain time interval

andy09

Post your trial code.

Let see what we can do...

Edited by nfaustin
[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="2"]*** The information contained in this post should be considered and certified WORKS ON MY MACHINE ***[/size][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="2"] [/size][/font]

Since you mention right-click operation, try to read first in the Help file's index about MouseClick or ControlClick function.

With this, I'm sure you would come-up an idea how to do it. Also read about: Sleep(), Send(), WinActivate(), and it has example given.

Then post here your code.

[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="2"]*** The information contained in this post should be considered and certified WORKS ON MY MACHINE ***[/size][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="2"] [/size][/font]

Hi agian,

I've come so far that I can right click on the right place in my application so that a drop down menu occurs.

ALlthough I've no luck with selection the right item in this list.

I've used the winmenuselectitem but it soesn't work. I can't get any info about this menu using the "Bull's eye" in autoit.

Also The winactivate doesn't seem to work well. I've used "CLASS" instead of the acutal title since the title will change depening on what file is open.

WinActivate("[CLASS:GX IEC Developer]", "")

MouseClick("right", 1000, 300, 1)

WinMenuSelectItem("[CLASS:GX IEC Developer]", "", "Write to file")

THe next step after click on the right item in the menu would be to choose a filename and file type from to input field. Any hint on that one ?

BEst regards

Andy