how to read this

yucatan

He means that you can use memory functions to get the point of the timer and read the time from the memory.

Search NomadMemory at the example script forums .

i'll already tryed that and it failed can u pleas explane me in some steps how i could fix that then i know where to search and where i can start

Google and download Cheat Engine or Artmoney. Then you can search for where the game stores the time variable.

It's hard to use pixel functions to "read" that. Especially when the value sits right in the game's memory.

how i can use cheatengine to find where he stores that memory i already tryed that but i dont understand how cheatengine works:) some explane plz

You know, you could just play the game as it was meant to be played.

hahaha i dont wanne hack the game... i just wanne know the time in the game...

pleas dont talk af u are talking again a hacker cheater or something like that...

i'm making tool for call of duty 2 the call of duty 2 community did ask me to do this.... its not a hack i'm trying building codtv that why i need to know to time in the game :)

hahaha i dont wanne hack the game... i just wanne know the time in the game...

pleas dont talk af u are talking again a hacker cheater or something like that...

i'm making tool for call of duty 2 the call of duty 2 community did ask me to do this.... its not a hack i'm trying building codtv that why i need to know to time in the game :)

is there a way to read the time from the game ?

maby read it from the screen or maby read it from the memory

If you try to knowing 'MORE INFORMATION', it is hack&cheat, over the standard game GUI(Graphical User Interface).

If you try to knowing 'MORE INFORMATION', it is hack&cheat, over the standard game GUI(Graphical User Interface).

nope thats not true i wanne get info that is visable in the game i want it in a $var that i can use it i dont wanne change it

i wanne use it for an explane i wanne be able to compare the time from the game with another time.

Inverted i have found the time somewhere here i add a screenshot i see in the memory he constandly is changing to the time in the game so i found it thats what i need..

now another question what i need to do now

how i can say against nomadmemory to read that

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3643/timept2.jpg

there is the screenshot i found it

Edited by yucatan

Seems to be at offset 0DB42688, data type is text ! Size is 5 bytes (5 characters)

Try to read 5 bytes from that address. You can use Chr() to convert them from hex bytes to characters, if needed.

P.S.: Are you sure it's always saved there ? Sometimes games save some data at different locations.

Edited by Inverted

Seems to be at offset 0DB42688, data type is text ! Size is 5 bytes (5 characters)

Try to read 5 bytes from that address. You can use Chr() to convert them from hex bytes to characters, if needed.

P.S.: Are you sure it's always saved there ? Sometimes games save some data at different locations.

hmm i didnt tested that jet but i shall go test it

if the game store is eatch time on another location what can we do about it to still get it ?