Problem

Okay. So. I am new, of course. However, I come with the greatest respect towards those who want to help. I have a problem, and it doesn't seem I can do it alone.

Well, I am trying to make a bot that reads memory addresses and responds to them by sending certain packets out to the game server.

I have the memory address ready part down, however... It seems that TCPsend does not allow the opening of already established socket IDs. For instance, in WPE Pro... The socketID would be say, 300... I put 300 into TCPsend and it gives me an error.

Does anyone have any clue or idea how I can send a packet on an already open socket with AutoIt?

Oh and PS, I'd really rather not macro WPE Pro to achieve what I am doing.

Edited by Alias8818

@Alias8818

Welcome to autoit forum :)

What do you mean about TCP port ? send something to an other computer ?

Cheers, FireFox.

dude read it again he wanted to send a packet to an already open socket (from the game client to the game server) with tcp.

@Alias8818

As far as i know you need a dll to send packets to an already open port search the example scripts forum there might be some info there.

Edited by MerkurAlex

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

Okay, so I have done alot of reading. Only came up with a few things, as well as another person who wished to do the same thing as me.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...;hl=Open+Socket

and another...

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...Socket&st=0

He didn't seem to get much from it. So I further ask for more help.

Anyone? Please?

Edited by Alias8818