AutoIt Cannot Use Mouse When MouseGetCursor = 15 ?

zzz

I have tested all the Mouse functions many times and everything is fine.

But today, when I use the command MouseClick("left", 500, 500, 2) in a computer game it doesnt work anymore. When the game is in full screen mode, autoit cannot even move the cursor of the mouse. If the game is in windows mode, autoit can move the mouse to the x, y position of the absolute screen, but it cannot click anymore. Also, I tested other mouse functions in the game, and they usually cannot be performed by Autoit. When I use the function MouseGetCursor in the game, it says the result is 15, which means that the cursor is "waiting," isn't it? So how should I make autoit click on the absolute position of the screen no matter what happens and no matter what s the ID of the cursor? Also, the Pixel functions work fine with computer game graphic, the only problem is that Autoitwon't click.

I thank you in advance for your answers!

Which game?

The game is Perfect World.

This game has the most efficient anti-botting system. I think maybe after the new patch something has changed so that it disables all external script when the game is running coz in 2008 my script which automatically logs into my game account was working fine. Now autoit cannot log in anymore even though the script is exactly the same. The same thing happens with the packet sniffer, the codes of packets are just "???????????" instead of some numbers and letters.