Script to get name itself ?

Erm SVCHOST.exe is usually a system process, creating programs that's executable has the same name points to one thing- Malicious software. And so far I haven't seen one person that has a legit reason for this, because there isn't one. So mind explaining what you're doing?

I am Learning depth about programming languages. If possible, help me explain about that, please.

That sure explains your reasoning for impersonating a system process doesn't it?

Maybe think very carefully about what you are doing, and what it does to the people you may effect, along with the whole AutoIt community. If you don't believe me when I say it effects the whole community, why don't you have a search on the forums for infected scripts? You'll find hundreds of posts complaining about their exes getting flagged as viruses because of people like you. Now when I say you, its not just you, it is everyone that does it... :)

Brett

EDIT: And if you want to learn in depth about programming, why don't you start here? Then you might find out that AutoIt is not a programming language but at scripting language. So maybe the link is a good bet?

Edited by BrettF

That sure explains your reasoning for impersonating a system process doesn't it?

Maybe think very carefully about what you are doing, and what it does to the people you may effect, along with the whole AutoIt community. If you don't believe me when I say it effects the whole community, why don't you have a search on the forums for infected scripts? You'll find hundreds of posts complaining about their exes getting flagged as viruses because of people like you. Now when I say you, its not just you, it is everyone that does it...

Brett

EDIT: And if you want to learn in depth about programming, why don't you start here? Then you might find out that AutoIt is not a programming language but at scripting language. So maybe the link is a good bet?

English is not my language, so I can't explain clearly and don't understand all you've said. But I have just imagined that you have some misunderstanding about me and what I do. May be you don't believe me but it's true.

I have just known and research AutoIT for 3 days so there are many things that I don't understand.

I have found the script I need, thanks nfaustin and thanks BrettF for your advises

Edited by Katarosky

Not your native language, but you're speaking it pretty well, so I'm pretty sure you understand most of it :).

Misunderstanding? Well you haven't told me otherwise what your purpose is... So what am I meant to think? Its all good and true to falsely impersonate system processes making the user believe it is something else? But you said misunderstanding with what you do... So what do you do then?