MySQL Database Read

aquila

Hello guys,

On my PC there are three files called *.MYD, *.MYI and *.FRM. Okay. With phpmyadmin I can make a dump -> *.sql. Is that possible with autoit? Cause the .sql file I can read out. The MySQL UDFs always crash, so i want to do it with that way. I have to say I have no knowledge about MySQL so if someone knows another way how I can read out the File, please tell me :).

aquila

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Hello!

Yes, I tried it again now, but same Problems. With the first link I get "unkown database" with all 3 files. Which file is actually the necessary one? The second link i get:

$Objconn.open ("DRIVER=" & $sDriver & ";SERVER=" & $sServer & ";DATABASE=" & $sDatabase & ";UID=" & $sUsername & ";PWD=" & $sPassword & ";PORT="&$iPort)
$Objconn.open ("DRIVER=" & $sDriver & ";SERVER=" & $sServer & ";DATABASE=" & $sDatabase & ";UID=" & $sUsername & ";PWD=" & $sPassword & ";PORT="&$iPort)^ ERROR

This sucks :) Isn't it possible to get a .sql dumb?

Why don't you try this UDF first? http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...p;hl=MySQL+UDFs It uses an othr method to connect to the DB

To get an SQL dump, you could use the mysql.exe which comes with an MySQL-Installation.

//Edit: You mustn't open these files directly. You have to use the database server like phpmyadmin.

Edited by ProgAndy

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

http://www.griessmeier.de/linux/mysql_backup.htm#1

//Edit: Soory, i meant mysqldump :)

Edited by ProgAndy