Compile Script Help!

can some one help me compile a script, i've been trying for hours and i cant seem to make it right. I have x,y coordinates and color and if the color shows up i want it to press a certain key. its simple but i cant figure it out. Please help.

Example i have 4 different x,y coordinates on the screen at 4 different spots and all spots are black and when a certain spot turn white it will press a key at that spot.

can some one help me compile a script, i've been trying for hours and i cant seem to make it right. I have x,y coordinates and color and if the color shows up i want it to press a certain key. its simple but i cant figure it out. Please help.

Example i have 4 different x,y coordinates on the screen at 4 different spots and all spots are black and when a certain spot turn white it will press a key at that spot.

Example CODE would be nice, and what does this have to do with compiling?

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

sorry i wasnt clear, i meant just scripting a script and as for example code i had no idea what i was doing. So i dont know if the code even make sense.

Look at PixelGetColor and PixelSearch in the helpfile.

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

how would i make it press a certain key if within the pixelsearch area lights up, lets say there is left,right,up,and down arrows and the left arrows turn white i want it to press the key Z.

Send()? And some If...Then stuff. Helpfile, dude.

does this look correct?

$coord = PixelSearch( 680, 224, 871, 338, 0xFFFFFF )

If $coord=683,320 Then

Send("{LEFT}")

EndIf

That will work, but it isn't the best way. Try:

$Color = PixelGetColor(683,320)
If $Color = 0xFFFFFF And Not @error Then
        Send("{LEFT}")
EndIf

But don't take that exact code, I'm not sure I got the PixelGetColor() parameters right.