Possible to run program in webpage?

ashley

no of course Have you ever thing the danger of security ! !

A web page, as an information set, can contain numerous types of information, which is able to be seen, heard or interact by the end user:

* Textual information: with diverse render variations.

* Non-textual information:

o Static images on raster graphics, typically GIF, JPEG or PNG; or vector formats as SVG or Flash.

o Animated images typically Animated GIF and SVG, but also may be Flash, Shockwave, or Java applet.

o Audio, typically MIDI or WAV formats or Java applets.

o Video, WMV (Windows), RM (Real Media), FLV (Flash Video), MPG, MOV (Quicktime)

* Interactive information: more complex, glued to interface; see dynamic web page.

o For "on page" interaction:

+ Interactive text: see DHTML.

+ Interactive illustrations: ranging from "click to play" image to games, typically using script orchestration, Flash, Java applets, SVG, or Shockwave.

+ Buttons: forms providing alternative interface, typically for use with script orchestration and DHTML.

o For "between pages" interaction:

+ Hyperlinks: standard "change page" reactivity.

+ Forms: providing more interaction with the server and server-side databases.

Internal (hidden) information:

* Comments

* Metadata with semantic meta-information, Charset information, Document Type Definition (DTD), etc.

* Diagramation and style information: information about rendered items (like image size attributes) and visual specifications, as Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).

* Scripts, usually Javascript, complement interactivity and functionality.

Edited by jerem488

Qui ose gagneWho Dares Win[left]CyberExploit[/left]

For what Ashley is trying to do, yes you can do it. I've had to look into doing this myself, and I do know it can be done. Ashley, what you are asking for is very complicated to say the least. if this is just for you wanting to make something easier, save yourself the trouble and don't try to figure this out. In my issue, I have a crew of developers helping me along with a I.T. team to make it happen. It involves using ASP.NET as well as configuring servers and the the web page I'm working with. Trust me when I say this - You would be best off leaving this one alone.

For what Ashley is trying to do, yes you can do it. I've had to look into doing this myself, and I do know it can be done. Ashley, what you are asking for is very complicated to say the least. if this is just for you wanting to make something easier, save yourself the trouble and don't try to figure this out. In my issue, I have a crew of developers helping me along with a I.T. team to make it happen. It involves using ASP.NET as well as configuring servers and the the web page I'm working with. Trust me when I say this - You would be best off leaving this one alone.

Scared of .NET, Volly?

Scared of .NET, Volly?

I'm not. Not at all. I'm simply thinking of Ashley's skill level, and what is to be involved. No offense to Ashley, but I do think for right now from all the content of all the post he as placed in this forum it is something he should not even think of attempting. He would better off getting better at AutoIt first before even beginning to think of learning a different language.

Edited by Volly