Modern games and AutoIt?

Lynie

Hello

I have a question. Are modern games protect from pixelsearch and will it get detected by ani cheat? I'm guessing not since it doesn't do anything with addresses.

Edited by Lynie

Look over there ----> .

See that? It's the point. You missed it. Now go back and try again. See if you can it get this time. Concentrate really hard. I know it hurts. Do it anyway.

Edited by Valik
Missing word.

Look over there ----> .

See that? It's the point. You missed it. Now go back and try again. See if you can it get this time. Concentrate really hard. I know it hurts. Do it anyway.

^

||

||

See that you're missing the point. The purpose of the post was to just get a basic view of wether most of the games are protected from pixelsearch etc... But you don't have to give annoying comments such as

Concentrate really hard. I know it hurts.

which SHOULD be funny unfortunaly they're not. Edited by Lynie

I don't really think it's up to either you or I to determine what is funny. I am the author therefore I cannot assert it's comedic value without being pretentious. You are just an idiot and thus what you say is irrelevant.

The general answer is there is not a general answer. But in your obstinance you refuse to accept this as being the answer so you poke a tiger not constrained by a cage. Not wise, though not unexpected. Different people make different games. Different developers have different agendas and reasons for why they may or may not invest time in protecting their game from the sort of thing you mention. Nobody can give you a realistic answer without flat out lying to you.

I don't really think it's up to either you or I to determine what is funny. I am the author therefore I cannot assert it's comedic value without being pretentious. You are just an idiot and thus what you say is irrelevant.

The general answer is there is not a general answer. But in your obstinance you refuse to accept this as being the answer so you poke a tiger not constrained by a cage. Not wise, though not unexpected. Different people make different games. Different developers have different agendas and reasons for why they may or may not invest time in protecting their game from the sort of thing you mention. Nobody can give you a realistic answer without flat out lying to you.

Waw amazing. You probably used a few vocabularies to create this kind of text. *clap*. Now let me quote something.

Different people make different games. Different developers have different agendas and reasons for why they may or may not invest time in protecting their game from the sort of thing you mention.

. I just made a reply not so long ago about this.

Well, let me be more specific. Counter Strike - Source?

So actually anyone who tried this before, and got banned may be able to give me a serious answer and not just try to humiliate people who are simply asking for help. But then you had this awsome reply:

Look over there ----> .

. Which was really helpful.

Waw amazing. You probably used a few vocabularies to create this kind of text. *clap*.

Stop trying to match my vocabulary. You can't and everyone reading this knows that. You look extra stupid because it's blatantly obvious you're trying so very hard - and failing.

Now let me quote something. . I just made a reply not so long ago about this. So actually anyone who tried this before, and got banned may be able to give me a serious answer and not just try to humiliate people who are simply asking for help.

Look at the times, clever one. We posted within the same minute. That means I started my reply before your specification existed. So yeah, what was your point?

But then you had this awsome reply: . Which was really helpful.

Here's a thought. Use your brain. You asked a stupid question in the wrong forum. That's not smart. And now you're trying to play victim as if you hadn't done anything wrong. Well, there's the thing, you did do something wrong. You forgot to turn your brain on before posting.

Last piece of advice: Shut up, move along. You're not going to win this. The best thing you can do is quit now before I get less amused at your stupidity. You won't like me when I'm not amused by your stupidity.

Lynie, just for your information. Games don't do anything with addresses. They can never find out that you're cheating. All the "anti-bot" things like Warden for World of Warcraft, those are just lies so you won't try to make a bot. Just go ahead and download any cheat you like and try it out, I'm sure you'll love getting the highest score in the server with minimal effort.

Good luck on your efforts.

Never mind. Anyways I will still be reading this is if anyone has an answer whether VAC blocks it or not.

If you would've just asked about VAC then I could've been able to answer that. Your question was generalized up to an extent it was just stupid.

Anyway, VAC does not detect you reading pixels or simulating user input. I've been doing it for years, and haven't been banned even though some of my friends on Steam have been. Once you attach another dll or process to the game process, or do some memory reading editing: That is a ban in almost all cases.

If you would've just asked about VAC then I could've been able to answer that. Your question was generalized up to an extent it was just stupid.

Anyway, VAC does not detect you reading pixels or simulating user input. I've been doing it for years, and haven't been banned even though some of my friends on Steam have been. Once you attach another dll or process to the game process, or do some memory reading editing: That is a ban in almost all cases.

Thanks

We can use our homebrew scripts in relative safety, because it's virtually impossible(legally) to tell the difference between hacks and legitimate functionality extenders (like custom joystick drivers and mouse macros.)

This applies to pretty much all games, except online poker. Then, they basically look at your entire system, track your mouse and keyboard inputs, browse open folders, scan your entire hardrive, and utilize google desktop to search for suspicious content. They'll ban if your mouse makes repetitive inhuman motion. They'll ban if they detect poker assistance programs (not bots.) Etc, it's fairly nasty. And if they find something, they ban you and confiscate your funds, with no recourse. The EULA allows them to do that.

Poker Stars is about as nasty malware as they come.