ControlSend encoding problem

cynapse

Hello !

i'm trying to build a script which will write some commands on Putty.

However, many instances of Putty are lauched so I have to route my commands to the good window !

Here is my script :

Local $title = "WAS 5 - " & $project
    $id = Run("G:\putty.exe -load myconf")
    $hWnd = _GetHwndFromPID($id)
    WinSetState ($hWnd , "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
    WinWaitActive($hWnd)
    WinSetTitle($hWnd, "", $title)

If WinActive ($hWnd, "") Then
            ControlSend ($title, "", "","ssh -l login server{ENTER}")
            Sleep(750) 

ControlSend ($title, "", "","echo './myscript.sh " & $project & "'{ENTER}")
    EndIf

Here is my problem : when my window isn't active, my script manages to write in the good Putty Terminal however, strange character are sent...

For example : it doesn't write echo './myscript.sh test' but echo ';.-./myscript.sh T_;est'

Could you help me ?

I have already tried to set "opt" parameter to the controlSend Function but nothing changes...

Thanks and have a nice day !

You can also look at "plink" which is a command line version of PuTTy.

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]