So I just finished my first autoclicker :)

how to make pancakes

The following ingredients will make between 4-8, depending on the size. You may change the amounts of ingredients according to the amount of which you wish to serve.

2 cups self-rising or all-purpose flour

2 eggs

1 3/4 cups of milk

2 tablespoons butter

3 tablespoons sugar

1 1/2 tablespoons of baking powder

1 teaspoon salt

Crack eggs into a bowl and beat until fluffy. Add in the dry ingredients, and milk.

Melt butter and add to mix. Stir gently, leaving some small clumps of dry ingredients in the batter. Do not blend until completely smooth. Your pancakes will be tough and flat as opposed to fluffy if the batter is smooth.

Heat your frying pan to a medium low flame. If you have an initial "pancake" setting on your stove, use that. Be sure to use non-stick spray, or a pat of butter so the pancakes won't stick.

Sprinkle a few flecks of water onto your pan. If it 'dances', or jumps from the pan with a sizzle, the pan is ready for the batter.

Pour about 3 tablespoons to 1/4 cup batter from the tip of large spoon or from a pitcher onto the hot griddle. The amount you pour will decide the final size of your pancakes. It is best to begin with less batter, and then slowly pour more batter onto the pan to increase the pancake size.

Cook for about two minutes or until the pancake is golden. You should see bubbles form and then pop around the edges. When the bubbles at the edge of the batter pop and a hole is left that does not immediately close up, flip the cake gently.

Cook the other side until golden and remove. Want a deeper color? Repeat the steps for another thirty seconds per side until the pancake is done enough for your tastes.

Enjoy!

Please post a more specific help request including your current code, a more detailed description of what you are trying to do, and what D2 is as there are so many 2 digit acronyms out there that we cant really be expected to know what you are talking about without context.

_________[u]UDFs[/u]_________-Mouse UDF-Math UDF-Misc Constants-Uninstaller Shell

how to make pancakes

The following ingredients will make between 4-8, depending on the size. You may change the amounts of ingredients according to the amount of which you wish to serve.

2 cups self-rising or all-purpose flour

2 eggs

1 3/4 cups of milk

2 tablespoons butter

3 tablespoons sugar

1 1/2 tablespoons of baking powder

1 teaspoon salt

Crack eggs into a bowl and beat until fluffy. Add in the dry ingredients, and milk.

Melt butter and add to mix. Stir gently, leaving some small clumps of dry ingredients in the batter. Do not blend until completely smooth. Your pancakes will be tough and flat as opposed to fluffy if the batter is smooth.

Heat your frying pan to a medium low flame. If you have an initial "pancake" setting on your stove, use that. Be sure to use non-stick spray, or a pat of butter so the pancakes won't stick.

Sprinkle a few flecks of water onto your pan. If it 'dances', or jumps from the pan with a sizzle, the pan is ready for the batter.

Pour about 3 tablespoons to 1/4 cup batter from the tip of large spoon or from a pitcher onto the hot griddle. The amount you pour will decide the final size of your pancakes. It is best to begin with less batter, and then slowly pour more batter onto the pan to increase the pancake size.

Cook for about two minutes or until the pancake is golden. You should see bubbles form and then pop around the edges. When the bubbles at the edge of the batter pop and a hole is left that does not immediately close up, flip the cake gently.

Cook the other side until golden and remove. Want a deeper color? Repeat the steps for another thirty seconds per side until the pancake is done enough for your tastes.

Enjoy!

<3

My bad. I'm still new to this etc.

HotKeySet("{F3}","start")
; f4 stops program
    HotKeySet( " {F4}","stop") 
; f5 exits program
    HotKeySet( " {F5}","_Exit")
    Global $ON = False
While (1) 

Sleep(1000)
   While $ON = True
       Sleep(1000)
MouseClick("left",35,22,2,5000)

WEnd
Wend
Func start()
        $ON = True
    EndFunc
    Func stop()
        $ON = False
        EndFunc
    Func _Exit()
Exit
EndFunc

Ok. It is not complete yet. I still need to find the coordinates of the Ingame thing.

So this is what I want to to.

It is an autoclicker for Gubers in the Game Diablo 2 LOD.

I am going to stand in a spot, then click f3, the mouse will move to that spot and keep clicking it there.

But, I was wondering how to plug it in to d2, so it will actually work.

And I know my script isn't done yet. Just finishing it up.

Thanks!