If the color = there then..?

Hi there! I would want help with a code.

I also want to let a color on the screen come up, and when it has comes up a messagebox will come up!

So what i have to do is to get the cordinate.

So if i do like this

$color = PixelSearch( 36, 316, 40, 320, 0x0F2498, 1, 2 ) ;heres the location and color that will come up sometime

;then i wonder to make a loop or something :S

;tried this

$variable = 1

While $variable = 1

If $color = ??????? then

MsgBox(0,"Testing!","Did it work?")

$variable = 0

Endif

WEnd

Would something like this work!? i dont really know how im gonna do the "if $color = ?????? then" line!

I also need that if the $color is right then the msgbox will popup. (i was try with = true, but it was popup box directly.. Probly because of its true all time :)!)

Hmm... IF this isn't possible then can someone say it!? Cause it looks like peoples know alot harder things that is online and respond on other threads? :) But i not get any respond on this o_O

If you not understand what i was ask for then tell me and i will try explain better..

try looking here

Is like that i've done, but the guy who wrote first post, i want make like that.

The code

PixelGetColor, color, ( 1132 , 647 )

if color = 0xEDECEC then

Didn't work, and its like that i want it.

If im gonna do it with the pixelsearch how do i write it then? (because this has the name color? or should anyway.

You don't normally check the return variable of PixelSearch, but in stead you check the @error flag that it sets if the function failed.

$color = PixelSearch( 36, 316, 40, 320, 0x0F2498, 1, 2 ) ;heres the location and color that will come up sometime
if Not @error then
MsgBox(0,"Testing!","It worked now.")
Endif

Is like that i've done, but the guy who wrote first post, i want make like that.

The code

PixelGetColor, color, ( 1132 , 647 )

if color = 0xEDECEC then

Didn't work, and its like that i want it.

If im gonna do it with the pixelsearch how do i write it then? (because this has the name color? or should anyway.

you have to scroll down on the page. i gave an example

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif]My Scripts: From Most recent to least.[/font]Countdown GUI | QLOCK TWO | FlipClock | Slot Machine My UDF:_GenerateRandomNoRepeat | _GuiSnap