Send a text to a mobile?

Ashww

Ok, is it possible to send a text message to a mobile, by using email?

Would i do it like this?

phonenumber@orange.net

I have tryed using windows live mail, but i get a failed message!

Any ideas?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Projects: Account Control Wii style gui Bingo Caller - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Want a website? Click here!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -I use my Blackberry Storm to browse the forum! Please be patient!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi, do you want to send a text in the form of an SMS to your phone or can it be an email?

if it is an SMS, then check your carrier for a mail to text function, or find a website ect. to do it for you.

the last altenative would be to use autoit and some dll's to send the message, but then you would need to buy expensive GSM/EDGE Equipment

hope i helped:)

[font="Impact"]Use the helpfile, It´s one of the best exlusive features of Autoit.[/font]http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q555375ALIBI Run - a replacement for the windows run promptPC Controller - an application for controlling other PCs[size="1"]Science flies us to the moon. Religion flies us into buildings.[/size][size="1"]http://bit.ly/cAMPZV[/size]

Hi, do you want to send a text in the form of an SMS to your phone or can it be an email?

if it is an SMS, then check your carrier for a mail to text function, or find a website ect. to do it for you.

the last altenative would be to use autoit and some dll's to send the message, but then you would need to buy expensive GSM/EDGE Equipment

hope i helped:)

It has to be an SMS. i saw a script on the fourm to do it... but it didnt work :/

Cheers

Ashww

X)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Projects: Account Control Wii style gui Bingo Caller - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Want a website? Click here!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -I use my Blackberry Storm to browse the forum! Please be patient!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

text message your email from your phone... get that e-mail address that came from your phone and then send emails to that...

phone->email (this will get the phones email address)

then

email -> phone (this will test and make sure you have it right)

text message your email from your phone... get that e-mail address that came from your phone and then send emails to that...

phone->email (this will get the phones email address)

then

email -> phone (this will test and make sure you have it right)

Okay. My phone won't allow to do this. Anybody know of a website that allows all numbers?(uk and international)

Cheers

Ashww

X)

umm try SMSpup i havn't used it but my friend does and it says

How do Internet users send email to my phone?

When you register with SMSPup we automatically create an SMSPup email address for you in the form: <your_mobile_number>@smspup.com. Internet users can send you SMS messages by emailing you at your SMSPup email address.

Please note: Only the subject line of the email will be forwarded to your phone - NOT the body of the email. We will only send you one SMS message per email.

sorry i couldn't be of any more help

http://www.austxt.org

supports nationwide sms

This doesnt work.

Cheers

Ashww

X)

Yes... it is POSSIBLE. I made a program in AutoIT thaT does this.. It's in BETA though. So I won't release it until I make it better. (It works 100% tho)

Please share, so that I can see what u have done?

Cheers

Ashww

X)