Changing TCPConnect address in excecutable

Dampe

I run a server on my office PC (this one) that allows my media pc hooked into my tv, to receive updates on current downloads,

request movies listings, tv listings, song listings, etc, allowing my media pc to watch/play movies or music.

I want to change the static IP of my media pc, but I do not have the source for my original server script.

Is there any way I can change the IP from (192.168.1.91) to (192.168.0.91) in the compiled script?

Thanks.

The usual problem with lost source, and the need to decompile/change the compiled autoit executable :)

If you have reversing skills, use them to patch the file. Otherwise, maybe you can check the router settings to see if you can somehow redirect that specific IP. Or maybe you can use a firewall option.

I have never needed to do something like this, but there has to be some program to do it :)

Edited by Inverted

The usual problem with lost source, and the need to decompile/change the compiled autoit executable :)

If you have reversing skills, use them to patch the file. Otherwise, maybe you can check the router settings to see if you can somehow redirect that specific IP. Or maybe you can use a firewall option.

I have never needed to do something like this, but there has to be some program to do it :)

u can change that in the router, no problem or rewrite your script:)