unque number of the pc

Kyme

hi all...here it's what i try to do...

i have made some tool(for a game,like bot)and i want to make it privat...for example if i give it to someone to can use it only him and if he give it to other one to crash on run

my solution was to find cpu id or some id of pc motherboard or some like that and then to compile for each one the unique tool and made it like this

$id=" some id"
if $id = not (read mutherboard id) then
    exit
endif

the problem it's because i don't know how to find that pc id or some unique id of the pc

i can give to that person some exe and he to tell me id to add it on my tool

can anyone help me to made this?or some solution similar with mine?

Note:i want to do this to remove unwanted users

thank you all

Regards, Kyme

hi all...here it's what i try to do...

i have made some tool(for a game,like bot)and i want to make it privat...for example if i give it to someone to can use it only him and if he give it to other one to crash on run

my solution was to find cpu id or some id of pc motherboard or some like that and then to compile for each one the unique tool and made it like this

$id=" some id"
if $id = not (read mutherboard id) then
    exit
endif

the problem it's because i don't know how to find that pc id or some unique id of the pc

i can give to that person some exe and he to tell me id to add it on my tool

can anyone help me to made this?or some solution similar with mine?

Note:i want to do this to remove unwanted users

thank you all

Regards, Kyme

Well if they want your source bad enough they'll get it. But if you want to try to lock it to a computer you can use the Serial number off the first hard-drive or the MAC of the NIC.

I used :

DriveGetDrive( "fixed" )

...pick a drive...

$id = DriveGetSerial( "path" )

$id=" some id"
if $id = not (read .... id) then
    exit
endif
before but it's primitive at best :) Edited by avery
www.abox.orgAvery HowellVisit My AutoIt Websitehttp://www.abox.org

well they don't want my source...but i want be sure they don't give my tool to other person....all of you have friends and little more friends in a game and they leave in same city like you...

i try DriveGetSerial() and work awesome...you know i add that on my source some like this

$nr = DriveGetSerial( "c:\" )
$data="xxxxxxxxx"
If $nr = $data Then
     Sleep(10)
Else
    MsgBox(0,"","Code False")
    Exit
EndIf

if the if $nr are not same with $data then tool crash..and this can remove unwanted users of my tool

the problem it's i must recompilate my tool for each one who want to use it...but it's ok

tnx for the help man...you give me all what i need

Kyme

well they don't want my source...but i want be sure they don't give my tool to other person....all of you have friends and little more friends in a game and they leave in same city like you...

i try DriveGetSerial() and work awesome...you know i add that on my source some like this

$nr = DriveGetSerial( "c:\" )
$data="xxxxxxxxx"
If $nr = $data Then
     Sleep(10)
Else
    MsgBox(0,"","Code False")
    Exit
EndIf

if the if $nr are not same with $data then tool crash..and this can remove unwanted users of my tool

the problem it's i must recompilate my tool for each one who want to use it...but it's ok

tnx for the help man...you give me all what i need

Kyme

I'm pretty sure either way you go you would have to re-compile for each person you wanted to give access to run it (via whatever unique identifier you choose). You could store it in a ini file / text file and/or encrypt it or reverse it or something to make it more convenient to maintain.

hope this helps,

avery

www.abox.orgAvery HowellVisit My AutoIt Websitehttp://www.abox.org