Gui builder wanted

http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/public/CyberSlug/jan11autobuilder.zip is the best thing going for GUI creation, to my knowledge. GUI Builder sounds like a good name. The author, CyberSlug, should consider a name change. *hints on, CS* :lmao:

Guest Guidosoft

I'll keep that in mind for my next release :P  (I wish I could say it will be soon, but I don't know yet...)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WERE SICK A WAITING!!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT!!!!

WE NEED THE FULL IDE WITH THE DESIGINING AND CODING AND EVERYTHING!!!!

AAAAAHHUUUUUUHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHUUUUUUH IN OUT IN OUT!!! WE GOING INSANE!!!

:lmao:o:):) Need autobuilder completed. :):):whistle::huh2:

AutoBuilder is the best thing going for GUI creation, to my knowledge. GUI Builder sounds like a good name. The author, CyberSlug, should consider a name change. *hints on, CS* 

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I know CyberSlug put alot of work in on it from what I saw . And thank you CyberSlug for writing Scripts for the rest of us.

Guest Guidosoft

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I know CyberSlug put alot of work in on it  from what I saw . And thank you CyberSlug for writing Scripts for the rest of us.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, if he don't hurry up, I will take it upon myself, to show off, and make one 10 times better before he is finished.

Well, if he don't hurry up, I will take it upon myself, to show off, and make one 10 times better before he is finished.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

@Guidosoft, Are you sure you can live up to your words ? If so then prove it and show all us AutoIt users your superior skills and make one 10 times better. :lmao:

Guest Guidosoft

@Guidosoft, Are you sure you can live up to your words ? If so then prove it and show all us AutoIt users your superior skills and make one 10 times better. :lmao:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ha ha ha lol.

I just started the project already an hour ago.

I don't know if I am better then cyberslug and I am not saying I am. I withdraw that statement.

I am though, making an attempt to make my own IDE that will be much better then the CURRENT autoit builder.

Maybe it will be, maybe cyberslug ill beat the stuffings out of my script who knows. All I know is I started and know one is gona stop me now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I am implementing the project window and the control window and the form windows and the menu and stuff like that right now. It is really annoying cause I wan't to get to the part where I add the GUI creation already. I am almost there though. MAn, this part is easy.

And everything is in one parent window to.

Guest Guidosoft

NOte: Please understand that I respect cyberslug and am not trying to dis him or overthrow him. Just trying to make a better AutoBuilder. Of course, I will call it GUICreator. Cause that is taken.

I will try to make a copy of an IDE I did for some another interpretted languages, I tryed ones to do a copy but got stopped because of trouble with the treecontrol - it was just not posible to update the treecontrol that fast and make this vital control useable but if it get updated to some usefull control I try ones more...

Treecontrols is made to be constant updated...

Autobuilder is real nice application but only less than half finished, I would make an IDE that could get integreated into an editor like SciTe as an import / export model but the trouble is that normally the IDE would be the heard of the system and editors would get attached to the IDE...

My solution to this is that the script get split into two different areas, one editable and a absolute non editable area that cope all the intuition parts that the IDE take care of...

Why use a treecontrol: one has to deal with windows, controls and scriping preferences from a lot of childwindows that constant has to get updated as users change parametres to a window/or all the controls...

I'm working with a IDE model that uses the tree control as an stem index variable that holds the application 'all controls modes' as a sepparate control parametres as a toggle model to swits between application and controls with right mouse button but at the same time internal is build as a .rc file model that can be rebuild in every IDE application and in this matter the intuition can be reproduced in every language through an IDE...

I know that the Gui functions in autoit3 is just born and there is a lot to do but in the same time I must say that one has to think about what is the target to this gui, is these options for novices or c minded programmers and rewind something as why one has to write 'GuiCtrl' before every functions and is this a miner c api function library or could there be some api shortcut function...

Autoit3 gui functions has the future in front and can go a long way in front - real nice new options...

KĂĄre

Edited by kjactive

Would you say a contest of sorts has started. LOL

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think the idea of a contest would be a great idea. It would pool the resources of all the users to participate in a goal everyone in the AutoIt commumity. Either people could contribuite a functions, block code, or includes. I know people are posting code but this project would be great for everyone to concentrate on.

-Cheers :lmao:

i hope guido's is good or cyberslug makes the next version soon

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Guest Guidosoft

Well, Guido, when will your version be finished?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't have a crystal ball.

LOL. Don't worry bout it. Didn't forget. I am gona set the latest date around april 1rst.

I would of course finish it in 2 days but ya know, I am LAZY.

But I will try to finish it within the week if I can. :lmao:

• 1 month later...

all i know is cyberslug is *sort-of* working on his GUIBuilder it doesn't look like he's doing much though...

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

I'm working at a prototype, a sort of clone of a IDE I did previous - this IDE is RC scripting competible model, can import all intuitions as .rc script from almost every IDE or translate these into autoit3 scripts and would be able to support more than one language...

It's working as an import / export model so some part of the script has to be fixed and not editable - only by the IDE...

Supports a menu editor, controls listings, no limit to windows and controls in a project but ofcourse some things take up more time than other and at least half a year before any beta release and then it takes 10% of the programming to write the IDE and another 110% to debug the dam thing...

I would attached some graphics of the working intuition but could just not catch how...

Autoit gui support is heavy and a IDE is a must in future, hard work to do but worth the pain...

kjactive

all i know is cyberslug is *sort-of* working on his GUIBuilder it doesn't look like he's doing much though...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm working on it. Native support for drawing pixels in the latest beta allow me (1) get rid of the kludge of using a background image to simluate a grid (2) require re-writing and re-testing a lot of the logic. :)
Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!