Need help to finalize this script for testing

#include <IE.au3>

$sEmail = "Log In Email Here";enter log in email
$sPassword = "password" ;;enter password 
sleep(2000)
$sURL = "http://www.myspace.com"
$oIE = _IECreate($sURL)
$oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "aspnetForm")
$oEmail = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "ctl00$ctl00$cpMain$cpMain$LoginBox$Email_Textbox") 
;;like in the pinner / unpinner the hash lines for the email and pass word arechanged by MS admin occasionly
$oPassword = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "ctl00$ctl00$cpMain$cpMain$LoginBox$Password_Textbox")
;;if you experience a problem with the auto log in you may have to retrieve the new hash lines for these 2 elements
_IEFormElementSetValue($oEmail, $sEmail)
_IEFormElementSetValue($oPassword, $sPassword)
$oSubmit = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "dlb")
_IEAction ($oSubmit, "click")
_IELoadWait ($oSubmit)
for $j=1 to 100;;defiens the number of posts to be removed in this session
_IENavigate($oIE, "http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewCategory&groupID=107753929");; defines group to delete topics from
_IENavigate($oIE, "java script:NextPage('1')");; defines which page of topics to begin from
_IELinkClickByText ($oIE, "P.A.G.A.N.s");;defines topic by name for deletion on the specified page
_IEAction ($oSubmit, "enter")
_IENavigate($oIE,"java script:deleteTopic(true);");;triggers JAVA delete topic notice to confirm deletion
_IELoadWait ($oSubmit)
_IEAction ($oSubmit, "return")
Next

OK so I am trying to make this code work to remove posts in a group on MySpace that was hit by 2144 pages of the same post (15 posts per page= 32160 posts)...

All of the actions to log in are working great and it opens the topics page fine. I have it set to go to the send page to begin the deletion of the threads that are all the same topic, that works great. Opens the post fine and then triggers the JAVA to delete the post fine. Now here is where the trouble begins. I can manually at that point simply hit the ENTER key on my keyboard but I cannot get it to work with the IE action command.

I made a test of this methid of deleting with the script writer recorder and it works well and I had it looping and to where it would delete a specified number of posts before ending using this command :

for $j=1 to 100;;defiens the number of posts to be removed in this session

but I dfont know what I messed up in the development and now it is looping and runs continuously.

I would like to also add a pause action that would stop the script running by defining one of the function keys to pause and restart it...

Any help will be appreciated...

I can't find no

. Neither in the help-file nor in the include itself.

I think the way to follow would be to further analyze the returned java result. I guess there somewhere is another form to post to now, maybe with a token of some kind to confirm the deletion. Maybe you download an http sniffer or if you've got Firefox installed use the extension 'Tamper Data' to analyze the messages posted.

I can't find no

. Neither in the help-file nor in the include itself.

I think the way to follow would be to further analyze the returned java result. I guess there somewhere is another form to post to now, maybe with a token of some kind to confirm the deletion. Maybe you download an http sniffer or if you've got Firefox installed use the extension 'Tamper Data' to analyze the messages posted.

This is all I have found in fire bug, is that any help?

<tr>
<th>Author</th>
<th>
<span id="poststicky">Pinned Topic</span>
<a class="deletetopic" onclick="return deleteTopic();" href="#">Delete Topic</a>

Nope, no additional infos really :)...

Like i mention try 'Tamper Data' to see the details. And look into the source of the page and try to locate the javascript containing the function deleteTopic() and see what it does. Maybe you can save the whole page to a local directory and do a search for string in files.

OK I also found this:

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
        function deleteTopic(){
            if (confirm("Are you sure you wish to delete this topic?  This will delete the topic and all the replies associated with it."))//"))

document.location="http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.DeleteTopic&entryID=71970634&groupid=107753929&h=a3lzclBvTXJFelNISnlRbnczcDJiTTk3ZDI3R01uZHAySDV3ZE1WK2QyTFhmMzVoeEhrPQ%3D%3D"+g_myToken;

return false;

I also tried to make it work this way and it toggled the delete post confirmation, so how do I get it to actually activate the final delete post action?

#include <IE.au3>

$sEmail = "gadder1999@yahoo.com";;enter log in email
$sPassword = "" ;;enter password 
sleep(2000)
$sURL = "http://www.myspace.com"
$oIE = _IECreate($sURL)
$oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "aspnetForm")
$oEmail = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "ctl00$ctl00$cpMain$cpMain$LoginBox$Email_Textbox") 
;;like in the pinner / unpinner the hash lines for the email and pass word arechanged by MS admin occasionly
$oPassword = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "ctl00$ctl00$cpMain$cpMain$LoginBox$Password_Textbox")
;;if you experience a problem with the auto log in you may have to retrieve the new hash lines for these 2 elements
_IEFormElementSetValue($oEmail, $sEmail)
_IEFormElementSetValue($oPassword, $sPassword)
$oSubmit = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "dlb")
_IEAction ($oSubmit, "click")
_IELoadWait ($oSubmit)
_IENavigate($oIE, "http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewCategory&groupID=107753929");; defines group to delete topics from
_IENavigate($oIE, "java script:NextPage('1')");; defines which page of topics to begin from
_IELinkClickByText ($oIE, "P.A.G.A.N.s");;defines topic by name for deletion on the specified page
_IEAction ($oSubmit, "enter")
_IELinkClickByText ($oIE. "Delete Topic")

I think we're getting closer :). I guess you have to read the document.location value you found above in the javascript dynamically for each post and then you sould try to .navigate to that url. I see that at the end there's a +g_myToken. I fear you'll have to find a value for this one too to append to the url (security related cookie value?).

Cheers

I already have a deleter that works by the topic ID# thht was made by another person but it is severely limited because when there are gaps in the numbers due to other posts being made in other groups it crashes and then it takes forever to find where it left off to begin again. I am not trying to makie this to run in other peoples groups it is simply to run from the mod profile to clean up after trolls parties, so I really dont think it is something to do with a security string but the do change the login hash occasionally and make some of the form elements difficult to find to keep automation down.

As I said if I simply hit the enter key on my keyboard when the script gets to the end of where it is now the thread is deleted, and I have tried the send enter as wells as other things to make it work but it still will not automate. The recorded script of mouse movements accepts the send enter command to delete the thread.

Then I also have the loop problem and need a way to toggle the script to stop running as an option....

I am bumping this to see if anyone can give any further insight to how to trigger the final part of the Java and do the deletion and install a function key break to stop the loop when I want to or has other advice that would make the program more functional.

I really need to get this worling