Combine 2 File in 1 Files

Little Help Here..

Can somebody help me complete my tool.

recently i create some program to fix pc from virus disaster..

i created mr.fix.exe(using autoit) combine with nircmd.exe (www.nirsoft.net)

i almost complete my tool but something bother me..when executing my autoit script, i must put nircmd.exe into the same directory to get it to work. can somebody help me to COMBINE mr.fix.exe and nircmd.exe into ONE file, did you get me?

[mrfix.exe + nircmd.exe = mr.fixitall.exe]

so mr.fixitall.exe have both files.Then when i execute mr.fixitall it will run mr.fix.exe, anyone have any idea to do it?sorry for asking if this operation so simple.-- i am new here :-(

here some example to help you all to understand.

mr.fix.exe command

Run ("nircmd.exe killprocess C:\WINDOWS\system32\iamvirus.exe")

Run ("nircmd.exe sysrefresh")

nircmd

My tool is combine with nircmd.exe because there some process i couldnt kill using ProcessClose("") command.

By the way. nircmd.exe have nice features that someone who amature like me could understand it.

I could combine nircmd.exe with just command prompt but since i know about autoit. i couldnt resist to use it.:-)

-------------- I really want to combine it into one file because i really want to make it portable.-----------------

Little Help Here..

Can somebody help me complete my tool.

recently i create some program to fix pc from virus disaster..

i created mr.fix.exe(using autoit) combine with nircmd.exe (www.nirsoft.net)

i almost complete my tool but something bother me..when executing my autoit script, i must put nircmd.exe into the same directory to get it to work. can somebody help me to COMBINE mr.fix.exe and nircmd.exe into ONE file, did you get me?

[mrfix.exe + nircmd.exe = mr.fixitall.exe]

so mr.fixitall.exe have both files.Then when i execute mr.fixitall it will run mr.fix.exe, anyone have any idea to do it?sorry for asking if this operation so simple.-- i am new here :-(

here some example to help you all to understand.

mr.fix.exe command

Run ("nircmd.exe killprocess C:\WINDOWS\system32\iamvirus.exe")

Run ("nircmd.exe sysrefresh")

nircmd

My tool is combine with nircmd.exe because there some process i couldnt kill using ProcessClose("") command.

By the way. nircmd.exe have nice features that someone who amature like me could understand it.

I could combine nircmd.exe with just command prompt but since i know about autoit. i couldnt resist to use it.:-)

-------------- I really want to combine it into one file because i really want to make it portable.-----------------

use fileinstall command and make it to install your exe in @scriptdir

hope this will help you...