Hello, need a lil' bit o' help...

Tremolo

I have no knowledge about any of this stuff and I really only need a script to perform a very simple task. When I check the readmefirsts and such I am filled with more question marks than before... Anyway, maybe some kind soul could help me out here...

This is what I want my script to accomplish;

I have a pre-loaded webside in firefox. I switch to that particular tab and then enable the script which is supposed to;

emulate mousemovement to a link, click it, then reload a preset URL, then move mouse again to a link slightly lower than the first, then reload same preset URL. After 10 link clicks where one is slightly below the other, it will redo the same procedure, starting from the top. After clicking on a link, the script must wait 5 seconds before reloading the URL, then wait 5 seconds before next link click... Ad infinitum.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance and best regards!

PS; Hello everybody :)

DS

Heh no that's not the case :) I want the delay of 5 seconds because this wireless internet is very fluctuating in response time. I could post a lil' video of what I want to accomplish, maybe that would make it easier to understand?