Can AutoIt Do this?

avery

Hi,

I am not even sure what language this is but I've seen people here post code that looks similar to this.

Returns information about account policy settings (such as password policy settings and account lockout policy settings) assigned by using Group Policy.

I could really use code like this and also code to set the group policy settings. If I can get something like this working I should be able to mess with and make it do the aforementioned tasks.

strComputer = "."
Set objWMIService = GetObject _
    ("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root\rsop\computer")

Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery _
    ("Select * from RSOP_SecuritySettingBoolean")

For Each objItem in colItems
    Wscript.Echo "Key Name: " & objItem.KeyName
    Wscript.Echo "Precedence: " & objItem.Precedence
    Wscript.Echo "Setting: " & objItem.Setting
    Wscript.Echo
Next

Respectfully,

avery

www.abox.orgAvery HowellVisit My AutoIt Websitehttp://www.abox.org

Heh, it's a nice inspector. I like the option to get the properties, methods and collection written in AutoIt scripting syntax. Did you try the WMI Tools? Although it's built up of .html files and it'd be annoying to go through the code and fix each occurrence of .html to .hta it's still nice tool.

Heh, it's a nice inspector. I like the option to get the properties, methods and collection written in AutoIt scripting syntax. Did you try the WMI Tools? Although it's built up of .html files and it'd be annoying to go through the code and fix each occurrence of .html to .hta it's still nice tool.

I sure did. I downloaded all 3 of the Microsoft tools and found some uses for those as well. Thanks for the help. It's my first time using WMI and had no idea you could even do such a thing, or I would have described it better. I always have trouble describing things I don't know about lol.

cheers,

avery

www.abox.orgAvery HowellVisit My AutoIt Websitehttp://www.abox.org