banned for helping :D

lala1234

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...87435&st=15

So there is a guy posting a programm which should lock the desktop until u input the password. A programm like this wouldn´t need any i-net connection right?

So i wonder why the programm wants a i-net connection and that also on a remote port :)

Also virustotal plays more than crazy on this file: http://www.virustotal.com/de/analisis/4847...3e4d25f28305c4d

So this guy doesnt explain at all why his programm which hasn´t to do anything with i-net connections , needs a i-net connection (again.. remoteport :) ).. and ofc he won´t publish his code

Oh and btw i checked his homepage.. read the first and only sentence on thsi page and you will find otu pretty fast that he has to do smth with exploits & kiddie stuff (trojaner/pw-stealer,...)

So i report this and get flamed by some damn mod "report again and u will be banned" .. i ask what i did wrong.. and now i´m banned .. great job !

If u want the ip,homepage pm me or try it yourself.. aslong as u dont let the connection threw your firewall nothign should happen.

If its that easy to spread trojans/pw stealer here... i could earn money for telling other ppl the forum link ^_^

i know anti virus wil lalert for autoit.. but nto that much as virustotal did.. honestly i think the torjaner/pw-stealer inside the programm isn´t even dedectable.. and private coded and non packed.. else the programm wouldn´t be so small. Just check the connection thingy ..

• Moderators

You said in your post to that thread that your program (Won't tell us, duh!) says it isn't an AutoIt Exe, it is in fact an AutoIt Exe.

You know, reporting false, or inaccurate information on others, is just as dangerous as something actually being the real deal.

You've stepped way out of line, and obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

the programm i used might said smth wrong.. havent done anythign with autoit for some months already and it gave me some wrogn resutlso n other .exe files.. anyway.. i bet the way u checked if its written is some bullshit like opening with reshacker and checking some easy to fake entrys.. wouldn´t expect anything else as you can only argument with that thing.. or can u tell me why such a programm would need a i-net connection ? no u cant

i have stepped way out of line :) i asked you smth @pm and you were like "how u can ask me personally uuh i´m a mod dont pm me personally i´m so pro" :DD

i asked like 3 times already what is wrogn with that programm.. as no one answers i will tell u what i think.. and there it is. So banning is the best reason.. bun someone cause you are too stupid for answering simple questions.

cheers

@edit: but hey.. you could for once try to answer smth .. and with answerign i dont mean some arrogant bs

Edited by lala12345