[Solved]_Random(1,1,1)

goldenix

I want the code to generate randomly the same number. but its not working.

while 1

$a = Random(1,1,1)

ConsoleWrite ($a & ' ')

If $a = 0 then  MsgBox(0,'',$a)

WEnd
Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

What is it that u want to do.. i kinda agree with trancexx..

An experiment.

I want to generate randomly the same number in an infinite loop & then use my psychokinetic abilities to make the computer generatea number Zero.

That was the plan,

But I have my doubts now, maybe I should let the code do infinite random 0 & 1 generations & then try to force the computer to generate more zeros at constant rate by using my mind.

But I dont know how to read how many lines are in the file, is there already built in function to read a nr of lines in a file?

This is what I have so far:

#Include <Misc.au3>

$dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")

while 1

For $x=1 to 100000
        $a = Random(0,1,1)

If $a = 0 Then  filewriteline('0.txt',$a & @CRLF)
            If $a = 1 Then  filewriteline('1.txt',$a & @CRLF)

If _IsPressed("78", $dll) Then ExitLoop ; F9 to exitloop

Next

;~ compare wich filehas more lines in it

;~  ConsoleWrite (0 or 1 wins & @CRLF)  

WEnd
DllClose($dll)
Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

While 1
    $rnd=Random(0.1,1.000000001)
    $rnd1=Ceiling($rnd)
    ToolTip($rnd,0,0)
    If $rnd1=2 Then MsgBox(0 , "OMG" , "WoW you have pk :))")
WEnd

although it should be possible it's virtually impossbile to do it :)

Edited by TheMadman

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the former -Alber EinsteinPractice makes perfect! but nobody's perfect so why practice at all?http://forum.ambrozie.ro

If this topic was meant to be a joke, its not very funny.

Why would anyone assume this is a joke? Im trying to see if I can make the computer generate more 0 than 1 & see what will happen.

So there is no built in finction to read total amount of lines in a file?

Why would anyone assume this is a joke? Im trying to see if I can make the computer generate more 0 than 1 & see what will happen.

So there is no built in finction to read total amount of lines in a file?

_FileCountLines()

I don't quite understand your point, however...

_FileCountLines()

I don't quite understand your point, however...

Thanx I finished my code, Ill share it under sample scripts section.