2 scrips at the same time

yucatan

hello guys i use autoit + scite editor but i have a problem i cannot run 2 scripts from scite at the same time

do u guys know something to bypass that

then i can code on both project at the same time

and if i wanne test one i dont need to compile one when i compile i cannot see the errors he get

i prefire see the error's in scite itself does somebody know something to do this or any advice would be great

Greetz Yucatan

• Developers

Configure SciTE to open up multiple sessions to allow you to run multiple scripts.

Add this to your SciTEUser.properties

check.if.already.open=0
Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Configure SciTE to open up multiple sessions to allow you to run multiple scripts.

Add this to your SciTEUser.properties

check.if.already.open=0
where can i find SciTEUser.properties i searched my computer but he was unable to find it.

in scite: Options->Open local options file

and paste it there... but this dosen't let you run a script multiple times...

it will only let you open multiple files each in a separate scite window and execute each of them

i think that yucatan wants a way to make scite not check if there is a script running from scite when you press f5 (there is none afaik)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the former -Alber EinsteinPractice makes perfect! but nobody's perfect so why practice at all?http://forum.ambrozie.ro