progress bar...

...I have a program that i wrote in auto it. It installs programs automatically using au3recorder. I have an option to extract the installers that i include with the program once it is compiled, and have a progress bar to show the, well, progress of the extraction. I can't figure out how to make the progress bar be smooth. Currently, i do the FileInstall command to extract the installer, but i can't set data to the progress bar while the installer is extracting. What i am doing right now to make the progress bar appear as smooth as possible, is getting the size of the file that my program is going to extract, and use that to make the progress bar go to 50% at a rate proportional to the size of the file, and then i extract the file. Then i use the same command to have the progress bar go the rest of the way, from 50% to 100%. The problem is that at 50%, it freezes because it is extracting the installer. Is there any way to have the script continue while the installer is being extracted so i can run a command that, for instance, gets the current size of the file until the file is finished transferring and sets the progress bar based on the current size of that file?

Sorry that was so long, and thank you,

403forbidden