Creating a GUI Maker

Guest Guidosoft

Guest Guidosoft

I was just wondering how to tell if the mouse is down or not, and whether it is down on an object or not. I need to know this cause I got inspired by cyberslug to make my own GUI Maker called GUICreator.

I need all the info I can get about how to detect mouse states and things like that, cause I just don't see no function around that does that now where ya know?

Thanx in advance for your help.

GL Guido :lmao:

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Guest Guidosoft

It probably is: Good luck.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, yea, I realized that about a milla seccond after I hit the reply button lol. Edited by Guidosoft

@Guidosoft TBH It dosent seem like the most praticle of ideas !

CyberSlug has already started creating an excellent GuiCreator.

Edit: O yea I fogot @CyberSlug when using your gui creator could you make it so that as your resize a gui its size gets updated in the title ?

Curently the title dosent get updated with the gui'ssize untill you stop resizing the gui.

If you dont understand my question just say so and Ill post you a pic of what I mean !

Edited by Nova

@Guidosoft TBH It dosent seem like the most praticle of ideas !

CyberSlug has already started creating an excellent GuiCreator.

Edit: O yea I fogot @CyberSlug when using your gui creator could you make it so that as your resize a gui its size gets updated in the title ? 

Curently the title dosent get updated with the gui'ssize untill you stop resizing the gui.

If you dont understand my question just say so and Ill post you a pic of what I mean !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

interactive mode? o:) (got that from josbe's great XDrop tool! :lmao:)
FootbaG