ByPass GameGuard

TJIA

Perseverence typing attempts are insults rather than keylog.

In Silkroad Online,

Many Botters r paying for more to use clientless.

And those percentage r not paying paying for 100% premium ticket.

Appreciate those who r swearing botters. >> http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42346

And not providing POSITIVE constructive solutions but crowded texts which r evidence of ignorance to help.

>>>>>>>>>>PLS HELP CONSTRUCTIVELY<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>FOR THOSE WHO DONT SWEAR<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>NOT BLIND ALSO<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>THANK THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTE IN ADVANCE<<<<<

• Moderators

TJIA,

Could you please translate that into something approximating a known language!

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

as far as i know gamegaurd looks at whats reading it.

this is the problem with cheat engine. if it sees a process that looks like cheat engine it will go "hey, i know that! its bad...." and shut down. to bypass it you would to use a languge it dosent reconise as bad. if no one has made a hacking tool with autoit yet then autoit might work

but dont belive me. google it?

0x616e2069646561206973206c696b652061206d616e20776974686f7574206120626f64792c20746f206669676874206f6e6520697320746f206e657665722077696e2e2e2e2e

There are issues with GameGuard regarding problems with other programs. Many of the problems have been solved or are in the process of being resolved.[1]

Because of its method of actuation (very similar to a rootkit), it is criticized for being extremely invasive, often without knowledge of the end user. The software installs a device driver which is difficult to uninstall; even uninstalling the game will still leave some files hidden on the system, but it stays inactive without the game. In recent versions (revision 1007 and up), GameGuard fails to halt when the game ends, so GameGuard continues to use computer resources and inject code into processes. This is often unknown to the end-user, as GameGuard masks its CPU usage by hooking Windows system querying APIs. Most anti-virus vendors currently exclude nProtect GameGuard from their detection databases due to it being commercial software, however this was initially not the case, leading to system crashes as both the Antivirus and GameGuard attempted to override each other.

Sorry Mate!

There is nothing your going to be able to do with AutoIt as to regards of GameGuard.

1, AutoIt is a scripting language not a programming language.

2, Your going to have to write low level code using Assembly or C to bypass GameGuard.

Nice first post btw :)

You're right, AutoIt is a scripting language. But I don't like that definition of "programming language" :

"A programming language is a machine-readable artificial language"

Only assembly is machine readable. It should say "produces machine-readable artificial language"

Also, in a broad sense, AutoIt is a language. And we program in it. Oh well ... :)

Do not mess with gameguard, it will shut down your PC & may damage your Hard drive in the process. At least this what happened to me, my $200 HDD went puff, after I tried to block out gameguard.

You must be very careful, & if you dont know what you doing better dont do anything. Gameguard is a powerful "trojan+malware" so to say. The only thing I can recommend is not to play games that require gameguard.

My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Is it legal for Gameguard to allow their software to do that?

I gave some feedback, what happened to me.I also said It may!, because various problems tend to occur if PC is shut down like this. :)

You should keep that in mind.

My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

• Developers

Perseverence typing attempts are insults rather than keylog.

In Silkroad Online,

Many Botters r paying for more to use clientless.

And those percentage r not paying paying for 100% premium ticket.

Appreciate those who r swearing botters. >> http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42346

And not providing POSITIVE constructive solutions but crowded texts which r evidence of ignorance to help.

>>>>>>>>>>PLS HELP CONSTRUCTIVELY<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>FOR THOSE WHO DONT SWEAR<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>NOT BLIND ALSO<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>THANK THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTE IN ADVANCE<<<<<

Ok... back ON-TOPIC:

What is it you want in plain English?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

AutoIt scripts are interpreted by the main AutoIt exectuable, which is written in C++. It is a scripting language!

You can bypass GameGuard with AutoIt by using DLL's of course all the normal function are already blocked but it is easy to DLL call another function. Just you can't use AutoIt as a language to use but as a script.

0x576520616C6C206469652C206C697665206C69666520617320696620796F75207765726520696E20746865206C617374207365636F6E642E

I gave some feedback, what happened to me.I also said It may!, because various problems tend to occur if PC is shut down like this. :)

You should keep that in mind.

How did it shutdown your PC and what game were you playing? I have never had that occur on me but I would I would read to EULA if you want anything, that could compensate you for your loss. The one thing I do when I play a game with it, is play it inside a virtual computer. That too is another way to bypass GameGuard without anything being at loss

0x576520616C6C206469652C206C697665206C69666520617320696620796F75207765726520696E20746865206C617374207365636F6E642E

You can bypass GameGuard with AutoIt by using DLL's of course all the normal function are already blocked but it is easy to DLL call another function. Just you can't use AutoIt as a language to use but as a script.

All well known functions are hooked. Doesn't matter if a executable is calling the DLL or another DLL. They are both going to be blocked .

Assembly is not machine readable! Machine code is but assembly has to be converted before being a executable.

All well known functions are hooked. Doesn't matter if a executable is calling the DLL or another DLL. They are both going to be blocked .

Assembly is not machine readable! Machine code is but assembly has to be converted before being a executable.

Yes, I agree with you there but do note the "well known functions", anyone can create a function outside and have that be called on DLL, so you can use AutoIt. This is because nothing can make the DLLCall function show it is doing something invalid for the game, as far as I am concerned it is something outside of the game. Remember this is GameGuard, not a protector of your system they main thing for gameguard is to protect your computer from doing something to the game.

You know what I think the problem most of you people have is that you want to create it ingame, more or less a hack which I believe is totally a bannable offense. Think of it outside and then I see no reason why it could be considered another thing to get you further in the game.

So far none of your request say otherwise to my that AutoIt can be used to bypass GameGuard with the DLLCall(). But I do agree that Machine Code can be used to bypass anything but then if you can write in Machine Code, what are you doing on here why not create a operating system. Same goes for Assembly code as that isn't caught by GameGuard because GameGuard is written in C. Now you can bypass GameGuard with a C program if you write the functions but then do note you open the file to the public it will be banned from GameGuard. Autoit is just like perl or better yet Python it is a programming language that acts on the compiler (line by line). C does have it advantage because it is compiled from the start.

Just so you guys do know the difference between programming language and scripting language is not anything. A Scripting Language is a programming language that is done on top of another programming language. While Programming Language is the code written to be executed on any computer

Machine code -> Assembly code -> C, Visual Basic -> Perl, Python, AutoIt

That is the most ignorant post I have read in a while. Especially this part :

"But I do agree that Machine Code can be used to bypass anything but then if you can write in Machine Code, what are you doing on here why not create a operating system.

Same goes for Assembly code as that isn't caught by GameGuard because GameGuard is written in C. "

You truly have no idea what you're babbling about. It's hard to argue with this ....

Also, most people think that AutoIt is "weak" because it's a scripting language, but it's not true. Using windows APIs is enough for almost every juggling about you want to do.

Assembly language isn't black magic, you're just clueless about it.

P.S.: I've been programming asm for years.