Disconect from the internet...

Your threads are looking more and more like malice in the making with each question you ask. As a result I'm making the personal decision to offer no further assistance.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Your threads are looking more and more like malice in the making with each question you ask. As a result I'm making the personal decision to offer no further assistance.

fair enough, this is for my girlfriends sister...she sits on my computer all day and neglects her 1 yr. old daughter, so I am trying to kick her off the internet in hopes it will deter her from any further use of the computer so she can take responsibility for her daughter...if you must know

[u][font="Century Gothic"]~я α и d γ ĵ . ċ . ѕ қ ϊ и и ε я~- My Programs -auto shutdownSleep funcdisallow programs[/font][/u]

Just set a password and turn off your computer.

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Just set a password and turn off your computer.

would be nice, but my g/f's mom owns the computer and for some reason, she doesnt like confrontation...and changing the pass would lead to that... so I dont really have a say... BUT if I can make them think the internet was fucked up on its own, then it suits all of our purposes...
[u][font="Century Gothic"]~я α и d γ ĵ . ċ . ѕ қ ϊ и и ε я~- My Programs -auto shutdownSleep funcdisallow programs[/font][/u]

• Developers

Just tell her the truth and stop screwing with the PC as its all kinda malicious as GEOSoft already mentioned.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)